+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sammie szmodics

Mate I am starting to sing from the same hymn sheet.
    I think the bowler deal has gone very quiet but van hecke could happen
    He likes us and visa versa,only Brighton stand in the way of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Mate I am starting to sing from the same hymn sheet.
    I think the bowler deal has gone very quiet but van hecke could happen
    He likes us and visa versa,only Brighton stand in the way of that one.
    That Morton deal does sum up the summer as a whole. We had to wait and be so patient and take our time to ensure we got the right man. I do get why fans are so desperate for things to happen during those few long summer months where it looks like we are doing nothing. But everything takes time, we have loads of different targets, and a new set up of people working for the club who are new to this country, and how it operates.
    We took our time getting in the right manager, same with Broughton.
    We are taking our time with recruiting players, which is no longer the scatter gun approach and just getting a load of bodies in. For the sake of it.
    We have a quality starting 11. We have a good strong 14/15. Under that we need more, which is what we are adding to now.
    No more 93 year old Bennett, or DG on his last legs, or Evans forever injured, a Mulgrew 3 years past his best, or a headless chicken like Rothwell who never fancied the fight. We are signing good young lads who are hungry and under no illusion what is expected from them.
    We are still attracting the best of the best when it comes to top young talent on loan, from the best clubs.
    Now we need to work our magic with Van Hecke. We are probably 2 players away from being a play off contender here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)