+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry away....

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Bridge Inn has sold out 4 coaches.

Should be a decent turn out.
    Can’t go cos I’m holding the fort in Whitby pal 😉

New ground for me, going with mi'Son in car..

Come on you moaning lot get your bloody tickets

On general sale now

720 sold upto now, well disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Come on you moaning lot get your bloody tickets

On general sale now

720 sold upto now, well disappointed
    That is a bit disappointing for the first away game of the season. Would’ve thought we would double that at £25 a ticket for a winnable game 90 minutes away.
    Changing it to a Sunday telly game seems to have had more harm than I thought it would.

Plus other financial issues, energy costs, fuel costs, inflation etc

Also it's the traditional holiday weeks for South Yorkshire, so busy at Skeggy

That is a bit disappointing for the first away game of the season. Would’ve thought we would double that at £25 a ticket for a winnable game 90 minutes away.
    Changing it to a Sunday telly game seems to have had more harm than I thought it would.
    If was still on the Saturday me and the wife would have been there. Unfortunately we can’t go on the Sunday.

I might be wrong but I don't think it is on Sky, it has been moved due to the Commonwealth games

Yes rugby has been there for commonwealth so the pitch won’t be in best shape, we might need hoof ball

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    New ground for me, going with mi'Son in car..
    New ground for us all Bri, Millers haven't played there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlesleftpeg View Post
    I might be wrong but I don't think it is on Sky, it has been moved due to the Commonwealth games

I thought the.kick off time suggested it wasnt for telly, but I wasnt sure what it could be for until I saw the rugby there and wondered if that might be it.
    I was panicking a bit it definitely was 3pm Kick off because of train I'd booked

I didnt think be able to make rhis one after it was swapped but have called a few favours in at work and been swapping shifts left right and centre to get there.
    My only concern is its taken so.much effort to make it I can't possibly expect a win as well, can I ? 😆

Got my ticket this morning and had been wondering how many we'd sold I have to admit the number quoted is a tad disappointing but maybe a few where waiting for general sale like me

Really looking forward to this one, it was one of the first on my list for this season and first away game is perfect (eventually)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast