+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whaur's aw ra burds?

Whaur's aw ra burds?

Jist curious ... have we ever had anyone of a female persuasion posting on here? .. as a member, and as a proper red?

Q1. If so, How did that go?
    Q2. If not why not?
    Q3. Time we moved on wi' the times an' invited some?
    Q4. Would it cramp anyone's style?
    Q5, Might it liven the fkn place up a bit?
    Q6. Any female members reading? and wish to tell us somethin we dinna want tae hear/think aboot?
    Q7. ... OK, it's a good place for many of us in terms of how we can comment/joke about stuff we widna get awa wi' on sites ither than a fitba forum, whilst draa'in the line on racist stuff and overtly mysoginist crap .... but are we maybe nae daein enough tae be welcome folks ither than 'auld mannies'? ... would it nae be good for for the site tae nae only be welcomin', but tae actually invite some folks fa' are nae badge wearin' hetero***ual male 'men's shed' types?
    Let's face it ... AFC Hat has that niche well cornered.

Ah'll jist leave this here

We have Mason.

Seriously though, yes we have had a few.

I think The Red Pimpernel was the last one on here, although of course you can't really tell.

The last time I spoke to Sue she seemed to be off football altogether.

i have no idea what happened because the lassie loved the Dons.

Whaur's aw ra burds?
    Use of a turgid Only An Excuse cliche would have been worthy of a 24-hour suspension back when StandFreeEd was patrolling the boundary fence to ensure standards were maintained.

Was there not a poster went by the name of Steph once upon a time who may or may not have been the partner of a prominent poster on here and also One Brian Irvine I am sure was a quine too.

Yes, correct on both counts.

I knew OBI, she was part of the Red Army 12

Steph was a good poster too, she's a miss.