+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Reports

Official Reports

Don't know if I am missing something but has anyone else been able to find match reports on The Official Site this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Only Team in The Bible View Post
    Don't know if I am missing something but has anyone else been able to find match reports on The Official Site this season?
    Finlay Jack stopped the reporting of the games as he moved away to start a new job and so far has not been replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Finlay Jack stopped the reporting of the games as he moved away to start a new job and so far has not been replaced.
    I think the guys that replaced Finlay tried a few match reports towards the end of the season...

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I think the guys that replaced Finlay tried a few match reports towards the end of the season...
    Only 2 reports on games on the QOS Official Site since 1st MARCH

Only 2 reports on games on the QOS Official Site since 1st MARCH
    Not very good at all...

Its not very good.................but neither is the state of the NHS and the economy. No one is to blame for the lack of reports its just that no-one wants to take on the task, - which kind of reflects society today.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Its not very good.................but neither is the state of the NHS and the economy. No one is to blame for the lack of reports its just that no-one wants to take on the task, - which kind of reflects society today.
    Fan on Pie and Bovril Queens site last week offering to sponsor a fan who is willing to look after the club's social media so hope someone at Palmy contacts the guy ! !

Fan on Pie and Bovril Queens site last week offering to sponsor a fan who is willing to look after the club's social media so hope someone at Palmy contacts the guy ! !
    Seems to be a real lack of volunteers at Palmerston just now including 50/50 halftime draw and programme sellers.

Have they ever thought of asking for helps through their social media sites ?

The youth players man the gates during match days and there’s more than enough to have one standing at each open turnstile selling programme or 50/50 tickets.
    Hate to try and tell Qos what to do but this is basic stuff.

Whilst I’m on a rant it’s time we stopped selling chips to try stop the seagulls swooping down and attacking us. The club could start selling chips again once they bugger off in the Autumn. Just an idea I agree with from another message board.

Add it to the list of club failings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)