+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Cal Sold to Aberdeen

Although this is bad news for Roberts, it just highlights what a good bit of business it was by us, both timing and financial wise.
    I suspect we would have known he could have been susceptible to injuries of this nature, given the fitness data we would have on him.
    I hope he does get fit again and can move on in his career, for his sake and ours financially.

Just wanted to wish you all the best CF. Long may your precious new kidney continue to work 😊

It was always a special moment in theatres when the blood supply to a new kidney was connected, and those first few drops of urine appeared before the ureter was joined. All of us would be doing a silent cheer for that person!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I'm busy today so may not see your reply. After being on dialysis for awhile and then my transplant it's made me feel differently. I'm embarrassed at the way I used to get so mad on here at people. I realise my behaviour was ridiculous at times and wish I could take it back. I don't understand why you'd want to take your time highlighting others mistakes from the past. As you have put it's #viva, people will put different things that prove wrong and lots of people in lots of areas of life do it. Don't waste your time and energy on it.
    Good Luck with your recovery 🙂…. I think Laddo needs to reflect on how his posts affect other people, the constant trolling of people maybe amusing to him but people have things going off in their lives that they aren‘t aware of like CF’s situation, like CF says just comment on the post when you reply and lay off the trolling. Perhaps more frequent banning may make him fall into line.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Good Luck with your recovery 🙂…. I think Laddo needs to reflect on how his posts affect other people, the constant trolling of people maybe amusing to him but people have things going off in their lives that they aren‘t aware of like CF’s situation, like CF says just comment on the post when you reply and lay off the trolling. Perhaps more frequent banning may make him fall into line.
    Best of luck and the best of health to you CF, and I'm sure that comes from all of us.

Thanks for your helpful input Keldskye but what do you mean by affecting other people? Does the same suggestion also apply to the other people who "constantly troll" and mock, bait and patronise (as you have stated before). Can I assume the same applies to the people who regularly go "off topic" with provocation and turn things personal too?

Or is it just me?

Of course I,and I assume everyone, wishes CF a speedy recovery and the best of health that goes without saying surely but I can't see the connection tbh.

Not sure how my post this morning forced CF into posting in reply twice with so many questions , that was his choice. If he's not in good enough health then he can choose to post like that or choose not too. Totally up to him

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I'm busy today so may not see your reply. After being on dialysis for awhile and then my transplant it's made me feel differently. I'm embarrassed at the way I used to get so mad on here at people. I realise my behaviour was ridiculous at times and wish I could take it back. I don't understand why you'd want to take your time highlighting others mistakes from the past. As you have put it's #viva, people will put different things that prove wrong and lots of people in lots of areas of life do it. Don't waste your time and energy on it.
    Hope your fit as a fiddle soon CF
    Just been through an emergency procedure on Thursday with the Kidney myself, but nothing like yours. Read his post early doors & was gonna say something along the same lines but just couldn't be arsed today how I feel. Couldn't just post something without dragging up that a certain poster said this or that & viva.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Thanks for your helpful input Keldskye but what do you mean by affecting other people? Does the same suggestion also apply to the other people who "constantly troll" and mock, bait and patronise (as you have stated before). Can I assume the same applies to the people who regularly go "off topic" with provocation and turn things personal too?

Or is it just me?

Of course I,and I assume everyone, wishes CF a speedy recovery and the best of health that goes without saying surely but I can't see the connection tbh.

Not sure how my post this morning forced CF into posting in reply twice with so many questions , that was his choice. If he's not in good enough health then he can choose to post like that or choose not too. Totally up to him

FWIW I couldn't see a problem with your post reminding us of what had been said in the past. I agreed with it.

If I were you I would give up for my own good. Suggesting bans for you is just ridiculous. I know there are posters who don't like me as I sometimes swim upstream and go against the flow, and I fully expect negative comments from them in response to this post. That's life!

Thank you for everyone who has passed on well wishes, I really appreciate that and hope you're all doing good as well. I just wanted to highlight that things on here aren't as important as I thought they were after going through something challenging.

Laddo, if you can't see why your post bringing in 4 separate points to say people were wrong in the past which had nothing to do with the post you quoted then you're a lost cause. You will always take pleasure in making other people look stupid or pointing out their mistakes. Upto you I guess but don't be surprised that people hit back in defence. Also it's your right to not to answer the question of why you continually do it.

Magpie Mania - you don't have to see anything wrong with Laddos, that's your choice and what I like about Notts mad. People should have their own opinions and disagreements as a reflection of life which is why I didn't like the #mission #viva nonsense. We have a great moderator who can ban as he sees fit, he doesn't need someone else posting about how people should post. I don't always agree with your posts as think they're overly positive but then I was overly negative sometimes and you won't have a greed with mine, that's emotions and the board is all the better for them. Sanitisation and conformity would kill the board if everyone agreed about everything. I still don't remember you ever time and again going back to pick up posts of other people and bringing them up to make them feel bad or stupid. There's only one person who does that and it's very divisive. If you're at home with your partner and row, the one who brings up 'Well remember last year when you did this?' is not helping the current situation. Say it at the time if you've got something to say. Anyway hope you both have a nice weekend.

Things on here aren't that important unless it is Laddo that says them lol. I have a pile of irony to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Football does indeed "move in mysterious ways", 3 big impactful actions at the club and so far all looking bringing positive outcomes to the club.

In late August the squad got called the "poorest" we've had whilst at this level (if true then LW must be comfortably the best head coach ), there were shouts that we "STILL CANT DEFEND" after the draw with Chesterfield , Luke Williams was labelled a "dodgy manager' and one poster was debating whether they wanted the owners or the "inept" head coach "gone first"

All the above said on NCM perfectly illustrating that a month is a (very) long time football#viva
    Criticism and infighting are not limited to NCM laddo. its called human beings being human beings mate. Take a look at todays offering from Chesterfield Football Club board in meltdown bickering and negativity following a poor result. Look familiar? http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/inde...pic=70283&st=0
    A little humility sometimes goes a long way

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast