+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie (a)

Killie (a)

Well here we go folks. 5 days time the team bus rolls up in Kilmarnock for our first game of the new season.

Watching Killie v Partick I saw nothing to suggest we can't leave with 3 points, but they won't hand them to us, we'll need to take them and that means scoring more goals than they do.

Imo the addition of Sibbald is designed to keep our midfield ticking, Fletcher hopefully the goalscorer we've been waiting for.
    Creating chances is still an issue but hopefully we can create enough to get our campaign off to a winning start.

C'mon United 🧡

Cant see there being much difference to the starting line ups from last weekend, barring any major transfers in or out.

I have confidence in Levitt and Sibbald to work well together, but they need someone better than Harkes to help them out, but hope i will be proved wrong on that thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Cant see there being much difference to the starting line ups from last weekend, barring any major transfers in or out.

I have confidence in Levitt and Sibbald to work well together, but they need someone better than Harkes to help them out, but hope i will be proved wrong on that thought.
    Birighitti
    Freeman Edwards Graham McMann
    Sibbald Levitt Mulgrew Niskanen
    Fletcher Watt

Maybe.
    Ross will probably play Smith before Freeman though.

I'd be very surprised if the team was any different from Fleetwood tbh. Hopefully Cudjoe is fit.

Is streaming of matches still available this season?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Is streaming of matches still available this season?
    Just saw a facebook message from St Johnstone(WHY???) saying that due to the Saturday afternoon embargo, there will be no streaming during that time slot. Other time slots are being looked at, but i would rather they got past this embargo and allowed those of us that cannot get to many away games to just let us see the games!

I haven’t seen any pre season but meekison did well towards end of season. Levitt aside, midfield doesn’t over enthuse me, still think onus right now on defence to be as resolute as last season, and mulgrew apart, Not much protection ahead of them if he isn’t in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Just saw a facebook message from St Johnstone(WHY???) saying that due to the Saturday afternoon embargo, there will be no streaming during that time slot. Other time slots are being looked at, but i would rather they got past this embargo and allowed those of us that cannot get to many away games to just let us see the games!
    It's a real hassle for me to arrange to go to an away match and the tickets for disabled fans are usually very limited. Shame.

I believe quite strongly there should be streaming - it’s a massive cash boost for clubs if they can sort this out !!!

Re Saturday I wonder about a 3-4-3 formation

Birighitti
    Edwards Graham Mulgrew
    Freeman Levitt Sibbald Niskanen
    Rory Mc Fletcher Watt

Been said that Tony W is best on the left on a three

I think JR when doing well at Hibs had the 3 forwards firing.

Come on United we need a big start to the season

id prefer to see us start with 3 at back for now if Cudjoe is not fit as I think we are better equipped for that until we get a few more attacking players in, however I suspect he will just start as close as possible to the fleetwood game.

If he does, then the only change id like to see would be Freeman at RB and Smith moved to midfield with Harkes dropping to bench. Harkes has been poor in the 2 pre-season games iv seen and considerably the worst of all players who have played any part in the middle over them.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)