+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why can’t they

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Surely part of the money going to Westminster is used for the armed forces, mind you Scotland wouldn’t need the armed forces as everyone loves us
    They will never take our flyovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    There's no "we" Deeranged, the nationalists have broken Scotland, "we" will always be a divided region and people now......bitterly split ........Nicoliar claiming Truss saying she would ignore the authoritarian man hating witch is an " attack on Scotland".....she's not Scotland, even though she thinks she is .

I am Dundonian British I hope she ignores her.......actually I hope she exposes her.

The nutcase minority nationalists dont even use the word Scots now, it's "people living in Scotland"

They give me the dry boak.
    Brilliantly said, couldn't put it better myself. The whole SNP independence 'budget' is based on no defense spending, maybe the UK will still defend us. Also they expect not to have to contribute to current pension responsibilties. Their 'budget' ideas are a farce and they know it. Their own MPs and many activists know that we will be catastrophically worse off but dont care as long as they get their precious freeeeeedom!

There's no "we" Deeranged, the nationalists have broken Scotland, "we" will always be a divided region and people now......bitterly split ........Nicoliar claiming Truss saying she would ignore the authoritarian man hating witch is an " attack on Scotland".....she's not Scotland, even though she thinks she is .

I am Dundonian British I hope she ignores her.......actually I hope she exposes her.

The nutcase minority nationalists dont even use the word Scots now, it's "people living in Scotland"

They give me the dry boak.
    In Newcastle just now so was aware of what Truss said, haven't seen Sturgeon's come back.

However I have to agree that any attack on Sturgeon should not be considered as an attack on Scotland. No idea where she gets off claiming that she is Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    In Newcastle just now so was aware of what Truss said, haven't seen Sturgeon's come back.

However I have to agree that any attack on Sturgeon should not be considered as an attack on Scotland. No idea where she gets off claiming that she is Scotland.
    Just to clarify I don't consider anyone on here to be a nutcase nationalist.

Just to clarify I don't consider anyone on here to be a nutcase nationalist.
    I'm a bit of both but not in combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

Only Swinney has been bumping his gums about Liz Truss’s comments
    I have not seen a comment from Sturgeon. Perhaps she is away on holiday with Mr Sturgeon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)