+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why can’t they

Why can’t they

Not just have a woman’s football tournament, why does it need the gay pride and “no enough blacks “ nonsense

Where does this lionesses come from , there fuZking England , like mens team are England not lions , does meh tits in every time they say lionesses

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Where does this lionesses come from , there fuZking England , like mens team are England not lions , does meh tits in every time they say lionesses
    It's like a cartoon version of football where you can see they're trying to be like the real thing but they just aren't near it. So they give them names to make it obvious who they're meant to be without actually using the real names.

Good for betting but it's just woke propoaganda.

Even wee truck that brings ball on is in gay pride colours.

One thing though that would be handy for young men in real life.

Only some of them wear the gay pride armband.....I'm taking it those are the gay ones.......be handy if this policy was implemented in fat sams.....save a lot of wasted effort.😎

Was surprised by the aggression shown by the French and German ladies. Same professional fouls. Thought Germans deserved to win. Should be a good game. Germans have never forgiven England for winning Ww1 and WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Was surprised by the aggression shown by the French and German ladies. Same professional fouls. Thought Germans deserved to win. Should be a good game. Germans have never forgiven England for winning Ww1 and WW2.
    Always thought that Scotland fought in both these wars as well !!

America won both world wars, the world cup in 1966 and the Falklands war surely? Well, they've never won any of their own wars so why not try to claim some of jolly old 'England's' successes?

I hate it when people use England instead of UK / Britain but get the feeling you're taking the michael just a tad with the use of it there?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    America won both world wars, the world cup in 1966 and the Falklands war surely? Well, they've never won any of their own wars so why not try to claim some of jolly old 'England's' successes?

I hate it when people use England instead of UK / Britain but get the feeling you're taking the michael just a tad with the use of it there?
    Phew, your first response made me think my humour had been missed! I had a giggle as I posted it! You know the comment about supporting any team that is playing against England. I think that comes about because of the excessive praise and constant reference to past glories from the BBC commentators. must admit I support them when they play Australia at cricket and they play against South Africa at rugby. Haven't found a football team that they play against that I would choose them as opposed to their opposition. Argentina came close after their performance against Scotland yonks ago, but Juan Sara and Fab Cab changed that.

Phew, your first response made me think my humour had been missed! I had a giggle as I posted it! You know the comment about supporting any team that is playing against England. I think that comes about because of the excessive praise and constant reference to past glories from the BBC commentators. must admit I support them when they play Australia at cricket and they play against South Africa at rugby. Haven't found a football team that they play against that I would choose them as opposed to their opposition. Argentina came close after their performance against Scotland yonks ago, but Juan Sara and Fab Cab changed that.
    Tend to want England to do well, rugby team mibbe no so much.

Decent record in sport, better record in wars.....ffs the Scots defeated them 700 and odd years ago in a fluke victory and never shut up aboot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Tend to want England to do well, rugby team mibbe no so much.

Decent record in sport, better record in wars.....ffs the Scots defeated them 700 and odd years ago in a fluke victory and never shut up aboot it.
    Freeeeeeeedoooooooommmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's off my chest I'm off to Boots to see if they have any No. 7 woad.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)