+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2022

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Play-offs baby!!!
    Aye, nervy times. In a low scoring semi final just now, should go down to the Monday night game.

Jeez, bills cincy game postponed as bills safety Hamlin collapses on the field and carted off to hospital. Hope he pulls through.

Dunno if the match will be replayed

Nae idea what will happen here, I'm sure it's happened before but I dinna recall a match being abandoned due to injury/ medical situation.
    At least the boy survived but it's still touch and go.

Nae idea what will happen here, I'm sure it's happened before but I dinna recall a match being abandoned due to injury/ medical situation.
    At least the boy survived but it's still touch and go.
    Some leagues are just scratching the points from bills cincy. Obviously suits me n Brochred for things to stay the same but Azazel n Aldo might have different thoughts. No news what nfl fantasy have decided to do.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Some leagues are just scratching the points from bills cincy. Obviously suits me n Brochred for things to stay the same but Azazel n Aldo might have different thoughts. No news what nfl fantasy have decided to do.
    Aye it's all a bit on tenterhooks. I was worried, wakening up on Tuesday morning and seeking out the You tube highlights as Mixon could easily have gone off and get 20+ points, but I'm not sure how they are going to replay the game now as they are both already in the playoffs and it's only home field advantage that would be affected - although that would be bad news for the Bills again.

I think we just need to wait and go with what .com/fantasy decide.

I think we just need to wait and go with what .com/fantasy decide.
    Looks like, as the game is cancelled, the only decision is that either the stats from mondays game are kept (8 mins worth) or wiped. I don't think it was going to change any of our games.

I think I always had the edge over azazel after he got screwed over by the jaguars use of Lawrence but Aldo had a bit of a chance if Mixon had a great game. Anyway, Brochred v myself in the championship final, bit of chopping and changing due to players being rested.

I actually meant to change the scheduling at the outset so the final was week 17, rather than 18, to avoid the "rested players" thing.
    I overlooked this though, hopefully it won't affect the final too much.
    I'll do that for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Looks like, as the game is cancelled, the only decision is that either the stats from mondays game are kept (8 mins worth) or wiped. I don't think it was going to change any of our games.

I think I always had the edge over azazel after he got screwed over by the jaguars use of Lawrence but Aldo had a bit of a chance if Mixon had a great game. Anyway, Brochred v myself in the championship final, bit of chopping and changing due to players being rested.
    Yeah it's a bit of a lottery wondering who is going to play and for how long?? Is it worth having a punt on second stringers or trusting to old favs? Anyway good luck Stand Free

Just like to wish Brochred all the best for the championship final. Into them heed first

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast