+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2022

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'm sh1tting myself.
    The prospect of a Dallas/Philli NFC Championship game is my personal, Dante-esque hell.
    Ach to be honest the last 3 are all w@nks. We reached the play offs after many years of misery. Hopefully things are on an upward trajectory

I'm sh1tting myself.
    The prospect of a Dallas/Philli NFC Championship game is my personal, Dante-esque hell.
    Dinna worry Sneck. Those Cowgirls are in for a world of pain. They will have no idea what’s hit them.

Cap doffed to the Bengals here. Another fabulous performance. They really turn up when it counts at playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Dinna worry Sneck. Those Cowgirls are in for a world of pain. They will have no idea what’s hit them.

Cap doffed to the Bengals here. Another fabulous performance. They really turn up when it counts at playoff time.
    I hope you're right.
    Just tell me SF's in the big game, then I can relax and enjoy it.....

I hope you're right.
    Just tell me SF's in the big game, then I can relax and enjoy it.....
    You’re welcome 😎

How bout them Niners!!!!

You’re welcome 😎

How bout them Niners!!!!
    Now sort out the other cheek...

Fu ck ing Philli b@stards.
    I fuc king hate them.

I fuc king hate them.
    You start with Dexter Wansel or MFSB* and you start with me.

https://youtu.be/VHpk9krUJBI

https://youtu.be/TYhgMI9Zx-g

*sold as “Mother, Father, Sister, Brother”, but all Philly fans know that it’s “Motherfûckinsonsofbitches”.

Name:  7DA9A298-F70D-4E9E-842F-C4D445B56921.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  6.5 KB ❤️❤️❤️

I fuc king hate them.
    Fuucked it. Not much you can do mind when you’re playing over half the game with no QB.

Given it was Josh Johnson from Q1 you could say we had no QB for pretty much the whole game.

That’s 4 QB’s Kyle got injured this year. Apart from 2019 his starting QB has been crocked every year.

Can’t be coincidence.

So, offensive genius, maybe time for some self reflection and a review of your “scheme” or no doubt we’ll be back here in the same position this time next year.

Sort the O Line. Get a strong Edge to backup Bosa & we’re in good shape - if he can keep his feckin QB fit.

The window won’t stay open forever.

Meanwhile picking a winner for this Superbowl is like choosing between getting shot or stabbed…

Mondo, given that it’s now 2023 and the thread title is a little misleading, should you not start a new NFL thread on here?

Fuucked it. Not much you can do mind when you’re playing over half the game with no QB.

Given it was Josh Johnson from Q1 you could say we had no QB for pretty much the whole game.

That’s 4 QB’s Kyle got injured this year. Apart from 2019 his starting QB has been crocked every year.

Can’t be coincidence.

So, offensive genius, maybe time for some self reflection and a review of your “scheme” or no doubt we’ll be back here in the same position this time next year.

Sort the O Line. Get a strong Edge to backup Bosa & we’re in good shape - if he can keep his feckin QB fit.

The window won’t stay open forever.

Meanwhile picking a winner for this Superbowl is like choosing between getting shot or stabbed…
    Not in the slightest.
    I'm all in for KC, they're a substantially more palatable option than that lot.

Mahomes gimpy ankle worries me no end and I think Philli must be hot favourites.

But it would be delightfully ironic if Reid denied them.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast