+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2022

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Yer nae wrong, some crazy games this week. Dolphins Ravens was probably the most exciting game but the last 2 minutes of the Brown Jets match was ludicrous.

In fantasy, I was doing OK with lamar racking up points until I've ran into a Tyreek Hill inspired Brochred buzzsaw. 0-2, looks like it will be a loooong season
    The first two weeks have been mental with all the last ditch missed field goals week 1 then the points fests yesterday. 2-0 the good guys is an unexpected bonus 😀

Nail biter in my fantasy match up with The Killers.
    Can Devin Singletary and Greg Joseph getting me the 18.31 points I need for the win?

BTW what a finish to the Raiders/Zona game.

Brochred, thought long and hard about your trade but my other two running backs (Gordon and Hines) hinna convinced me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Brochred, thought long and hard about your trade but my other two running backs (Gordon and Hines) hinna convinced me yet.
    Fair enough. If Melvin stops fumbling you could always offer me a trade for Hall in a few weeks time

Happy to listen to offers for CEH, no 4 RB currently

Sotto voce:- “ah fu(kin hate this (unt, if ah get anythin at aw, I’d be happy”
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 07-10-2022 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Happy to listen to offers for CEH, no 4 RB currently

Sotto voce:- “ah fu(kin hate this (unt, if ah get anythin at aw, I’d be happy”
    Russell Wilson interest you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Russell Wilson interest you ?
    Nope, all set at QB. Plus he's lame af

Just woken up in That London, hangover not too bad, going to grab some brekkie then head to Tottenham.
    Green Bay definitely have more fans here but there's a good Jints presence, cannot wait for the game, need a cheer up after that garbage yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Just woken up in That London, hangover not too bad, going to grab some brekkie then head to Tottenham.
    Green Bay definitely have more fans here but there's a good Jints presence, cannot wait for the game, need a cheer up after that garbage yesterday.
    Hope you enjoy the game Sneckie min. Only been to a couple of games down in London Town, usually a decent day out.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast