+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Kit 2022-23

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Forest have massively benefited from dodgy refs over the years
    How so?
    I am expecting this to be good.

I hope it can top the refs of 1984 and 1991?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    How so?
    I am expecting this to be good.

I hope it can top the refs of 1984 and 1991?
    Well firstly after welcoming a new owner with a history of match fixing i think forest fans now should stop talking about 1984, but yeah dodgy decisions have benefited forest, look at 16/17, im sure you know how close you came to relegation again to L1.

In our game alone Bradley Johnson had what would likely have been a winner ruled out for a foul on the keeper, your keeper was fouled, just by your own player. Thats 1 point extra you got there from dodgy decisions.

The bigger one which i think even most forest fans couldnt argue that angela didnt cheat against newcastle, got 2 players sent off which no doubt was key in securing a win that probably wouldnt have happened otherwise, 3 points there.

So take 4 points off your total that season and yeah it made a massive difference, who knows what would have happened with relegation that season. Quite possibly not be where you are now.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Well firstly after welcoming a new owner with a history of match fixing i think forest fans now should stop talking about 1984, but yeah dodgy decisions have benefited forest, look at 16/17, im sure you know how close you came to relegation again to L1.

In our game alone Bradley Johnson had what would likely have been a winner ruled out for a foul on the keeper, your keeper was fouled, just by your own player. Thats 1 point extra you got there from dodgy decisions.

The bigger one which i think even most forest fans couldnt argue that angela didnt cheat against newcastle, got 2 players sent off which no doubt was key in securing a win that probably wouldnt have happened otherwise, 3 points there.

So take 4 points off your total that season and yeah it made a massive difference, who knows what would have happened with relegation that season. Quite possibly not be where you are now.
    Your Marinakis "accusation" has no grounds and you should be careful of that one.
    https://www.in.gr/2021/01/28/english...mear-campaign/

OK so I am not allowed to talk about a referee, whose widdow admitted her husband took a "18k" loan that he never paid back?
    A ref who gave the craziest penaly ever, when no one touched the player, then ruled out perfectly good Paul Hart header, who jumped with 2 Forest players but got penalised for pushing? A game that cost us a UEFA cup?

But we'll go back last season just to pacify you.
    The Liverpool cup game. Their goal was clearly off side, which resulted in a refs and linesman personal apology after. FA cup semi gone,
    The Bournemouth game, a perfectly good goal ruled out, which would have put us 1-0 up, in a race for that second spot.

I could go on and on, as we had way more go against us than for us. That final, for me helped even it all up.
    Can I still go on about 91 when Gascoigne avoided a red card, for 2 cases of straight reds?

Thats football sunshine, but if thats your best shot at proving your comments then, best you go back to bed.

Hmmm...so out of 23 posts on a thread about OUR kit you’ve personally contributed almost a third, Tricky.

Give it a rest...can’t imagine any one on here giving a monkey’s about Forest’s new kit and frankly...that’s how it should be.

A simple answer to this petty 'mine's bigger than yours' crap could be easily resolved, TTR! Stick with your own forum, I can't think of one INTELLIGENT reason why you find us so interesting unless it's the pathetic old 'we're in the PL' childishness! If that's the case tell Man City how superior you are!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    A simple answer to this petty 'mine's bigger than yours' crap could be easily resolved, TTR! Stick with your own forum, I can't think of one INTELLIGENT reason why you find us so interesting unless it's the pathetic old 'we're in the PL' childishness! If that's the case tell Man City how superior you are!
    The answer id probably quite simple, really. Apart from one or two posts from TTR, that forum has been deserted for 2 or 3 years. He has no one to play with there so he's decided to go round the neighbour's. Sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hmmm...so out of 23 posts on a thread about OUR kit you’ve personally contributed almost a third, Tricky.

Give it a rest...can’t imagine any one on here giving a monkey’s about Forest’s new kit and frankly...that’s how it should be.
    Basically it was the , how shall I put it, the lower IQ spectrum of Forest supporter on there and I think eventually even posting utter tosh wore them out. So Thicky is the last of a dying breed. Personally I'd ahve banned him a long time ago for just being a Reds fan.

However, I find putting him on ignore works just as well, every now and then one is tempted to peek and see what he has posted, its rarely worth it.
    So the old adage if you ignore them they will go away is probably the best approach. If nobody engage swith him, he will soon stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Basically it was the , how shall I put it, the lower IQ spectrum of Forest supporter on there and I think eventually even posting utter tosh wore them out. So Thicky is the last of a dying breed. Personally I'd ahve banned him a long time ago for just being a Reds fan.

However, I find putting him on ignore works just as well, every now and then one is tempted to peek and see what he has posted, its rarely worth it.
    So the old adage if you ignore them they will go away is probably the best approach. If nobody engage swith him, he will soon stop posting.
    Still doing the rounds I see swale. Hope your well. There’s talk of Collins being the new Hulse, we can only hope 😃

Quote Originally Posted by triz View Post
    Still doing the rounds I see swale. Hope your well. There’s talk of Collins being the new Hulse, we can only hope 😃
    Greetings! Indeed, well someone had to keep the Forum rolling as one by one the contributors discovered, work, drugs, booze and women (other genders are available)! I pop in to amuse myself and pull a few strings!!

I'm surprised the mad forums are still alive tbh, but I guess other social media is more modern.

The club has announced on FB today that the shirts will be available from October 6th. I asked the question of whether they would have a sponsor's logo on, or no logo or would we have a choice. The answer given is that, if there is a sponsor, their name will only appear on player's shirts and not on fan's replica ones.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)