+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Peltier signs in.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Thought we needed a left back who can play left wing back! I'm not welcoming our latest signing S Mac younger Warney same came across before he became fitness coach with us so near 15 seasons ago S Mac was never fit with us so latest signing strikes me as old pals act. Another backwards step.
    Bet you had a coronary when saw this signing.

If you look on the net says Peltier can play anywhere along the back four he’s predominantly right sided but must be able to use his left foot!
    While I can’t see him charging up and down the wing he’s probably the utility man Warne was quoted as he wanted a few days ago don’t know what the problem is he can play anywhere defence wise he’s experienced and it’s only a year contract

Middlesbrough fans think he's a cracking signing for us. Some have even said they wouldn't have been unhappy if they gave him a 1 year extension once he was released.
    One replied. Millers fans moaning about his age. They should be glad of a player of his calibre

Welcome Lee, glad to have you on board.
    Here is what was said from the Middlesbro board. UTM

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?thre...therham.34829/

Broadfoot did well at centre back, terrible at right back, with him being slow, that's why Evans fetched in Rawson to cover Broadfoots lack of speed, they played well together

Hes not the tallest as a centre back but neither was reg last year and he did well. Our other cbs are pretty tall so we will still gave height there if he is in a back 3. Think he will be a good signing. Sounds not particularly pretty but effective and a good leader on the pitch. We are gonna need that this season. Could bea key signing for us.

Good signing for us. Versatile, can play five different positions. Only a twelve month deal so won't break the bank. Good luck Lee Peltier.

Name:  9B24DAD5-5CE6-4D83-9EEB-7A8FBED74F7D.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  12.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Bet you had a coronary when saw this signing.
    🤣…… not quite a coronary that’s harsh but I bet he wasn’t at all the pleased to the point of saying ‘🤬🤬🤬*!*😡😩

Well I bet he didn’t expect to be taking charge of training with Woody when he signed 😂

Thanks Pelts and Woody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12