+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haw Frank...

Yes, there is. There are some neolithic settlements in Brandon forest, i keep meaning to go there. Im an introvert, though at times you would not think so. My type has as petrol tank, when thats on empty i shut down, it takes about 90 minutes. I can go a month without wanting to go out. Some like me can go a year. I was a slow developer, and we live in our heads. My type all are.

I enjoy my own company, if fact being people less is a nescessity. Town centres and crowds make me feel bad. One of the reasons i go to Wisbech is that i can stroll in and out unhindered, and can get a burger whenever i want and not qeue.

I have insight into who i am because of the Myers Briggs personality inventory. What i thought was bad was not, its how im built its innate. I thought i was a slow learner, i am not. I dont get little bits of info, when i see the big picture i get all of it, which puts me ahead of everyone else. Like winding a clock. i have to know what a clock is, the time and how the mechanism works before i get the winding up bit.

So it is with you. There are many things you dont get about yourself, the only way is to find out. What you think is bad may be your greatest strength. You will gain insight into how you manage yourself. If i was to choose between being an introvert or an extrovert, id pick introvert everytime.

Being introverted is not an illness, the greatest thinkers of our times are introverts, we are in our minds rather than outside. Inside is where magic lies.

But i do need company, just the right amount, and connection. There are types that are hapy with no connection or company, is that you? Its INTJS i think. Its up to you, many good things can come of it. Come over for a Wisbech game, it wont hurt. Find out who you are. Its a game changer.

I'm the type who is happy in their own company Frank,sometimes I don't go out for weeks and people ask why I don't get bored,of course I don't get bored,everything I need is in my house including the food that gets delivered every Wednesday,there's 7 billion people outside of my door who I don't want to meet so,why would I want to go out and yet they don't see it

Anyway Frank,the pig? You never cleared up the mystery of the pig?

If your happy, no problem. The Pig is Piglet our Jack Russel. Apart from my first love, she is the one. One of the reasons im hesitant about going on holiday is leaving her.

Molly is wonderful, but she could survive a nuclear attack. Or my absence, maybe. She hollers with joy when she hears me in the morning. She has her own bedroom. Hows coco?

If there comes a time when i dont have responsibilities im off to Naples, to have a good time, (wink) money needs spensdingand all those other places.

Its easy to not to make an effort, you should you know. A stitch in time etc. Think of yourself as a car, and the instructions need reading. The advantages would be monumental.

Ahhh,the pig is a dog,obvious really,tbh I had visions of one of those micro pigs that was all the rage a few years back,I wonder what happened to them once the novelty had worn off those middle class owners?

Love is just a temporary mental condition that is cured by marriage but we still go in for more punishment no matter how bad the pain was the last time,I wear my heart on my sleeve but I've a history of losing my shirt but I think that I'm finally cured of life's silliness,who was your only love Frank,was it that totty who you had it away with in the caravan at Skeggy that time? Think of all of all the lovers that came after you (so to speak) I doubt that she even remembers you never mind loved you,very cruel creatures are women Frank,very cruel

I hope you are not being selective of your memories. Have you never been guilty of the thing you accuse women of? Have you never used and abused, then discarded a woman, then i take my hat off to you sir. What i mean about abuse is to take what she has to offer without any recourse to any sort of relationship other than a physical one.

I have, more than once, and i regret it completely. In my defence, there is always that nagging need, its true for women also, and that you have been used is par for the course.

When it comes to true love, it was like this for me, the person i loved, did not love me, and those that loved me, i did not love. Now when those two things mesh, wow. True love exists. Dont give up, life is dynamic, things move on, change, get better.

As for love lasting, i still have good feelings for my ex wife, and all those gals i shared time with, ive moved beyond rancour. And if i could right things that once went wrong......(quantum leap), i would, a little humour there. And would walk them all down the aisle. Well, not all.

As for women being cruel creatures, so am i. Are you? If you are not.....WOW. You cannot accuse and discount your own bad behaviour.

I haven't used and abused anyone Frank either male nor female,I've been going to church all of my life and abide by it's teachings and what's written in the good book,revenge won't solve anything it only makes things worst you know that,Jesus told us to turn the other cheek if anyone slapped you after all

Luke 6:28

Bless those those who curse you,pray for those who mistreat you

And here endeth the lesson for today

Amen 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw2 View Post

Talking of nature I've got a woodpigeon nesting in a big bush that's just outside my front door,I've no idea why it's decided to nest so close but I'm loving it,the next is head high and when I go out its about two feet away but the woodpigeon doesn't bat an eyelid and just watches me pass,I saw her fly off the other day so I had a look in the next and there's two big eggs in there,can't wait for the chicks to hatch

Last weekend I heard a commotion in the bush at 11pm and went out to investigate but I couldn't see anything because of the dark,the next day all that was left was an empty nest,a few feathers and a egg laying on the floor,I was gutted Frank,she had been on that nest for a month and had been sitting on two eggs for about two weeks and had I had looked forward to seeing the baby chicks and I finally had to put it down to nature,I phoned my next door neighbour up earlier and he's told me that the male woodpigeon keeps returning to the nest and waiting,there's something about that that gets to me

I know how you feel. This is a savage evil world, when cruelty comes up on the tv or in the newspaper i have to turn away. The most recent shocker was chickens in barns dying in their thousands because of the heat.

This is the measure of people, those that run places like that couldnt care less. I had a blackbird in my garden, she hopped around my feet when i put bird seed down for more than a year. When i watered the garden i hit her with the water, she was living in a bush. She took it in good part.

It was hot one summer and she dissapeared. She got thirsty and got a drink from a bucket in my garden, there was water in it, the sort with a plastic lip to drain a mop.

The problem was, when she was in, she couldnt get out. I was depressed for a week.

I know im always preaching, but it is important to put water out for the birds summer and winter, you will see many. I do it twice a day, theres constant visits in weather like this, and they drink a lot.

As for relationships, were all broken souls, you have to get what you can. I have studied mental health, as well as mental ill health, and those with perfect mental health are about one per cent. If you wait for perfection, it wont happen. Or give up.

This is a nasty savage world, hard people will say get used to it. I cant. Be glad you are like this.

I hate those animal cruelty charity adverts that you see on itv in the afternoons as they always make me feel down and sick,they should put them on after the 9pm watershed because the audience that they are aiming for are adults anyway

I wish that you hadn't told me the story about the blackbird because I will be thinking about that later now,I've never cried over lost loves but I have over animals,can give to several animal charities but non on the tv,if they can afford to blow money on that then they don't need mine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)