+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haw Frank...

Haw Frank...

How are you doing,sort yersen out and get back posting again,it's to quiet without you,if you're having trouble logging on with Psaw2:then set up another email address and use that to set up another account or hss your Mrs got an email address that you can use to set up another username?

Chalky

Hopefully Footymad are sorting him out.

Yo,
    Got it sorted thanks to Griff, hes gone to a lot of trouble and many thanks to him. Apparently according to gary at footymad it was due to cookies. What have you been up to Chalky, adventuring somewhere, lucky you. I did take your advice and got a new account, but i might as well stick with this.

I didnt know you could have more than one account., the new one is awaiting activation.

Where have you been? I envy your freedom as im stuck at home.

Good to see you back posting Frank,the forums are a better place with you on them,save the details of your new username and login details and if you ever have trouble again you can use it as backup

I making plans to visit Cumbria* to renew my quest to get a proper look at a red squirrel,I've got a mental note of where I want to go but I will book b+b's next week if the weather looks ok,it's a long way to go if you are standing in the rain in the middle of a wood and the ginger ar.sed gits are sheltering somewhere

Why are stuck at hone,I hope it's not covid but tbh it seems to be making a comeback now even though it's not being reported in the news much,you should see more of the uk,when the weather is nice there's no better place to be and the places to visit are endless

* I didn't mention it to you gritty as I didn't want to come over as a stalker after asking you for certain information,you can sleep easy at night I assure you 😂

Chalky

We should be touring the west coast of the states, Puglia, Portofino, Positano, Cividale, Trusgne, Vienna, Klagenfurt, Munich, Kracow, Istanbul, Baghdad, New York, Hunstanrton, Skegness, Clacton, Rome, and Smethwick. Modom cant.

Still after those little boogers eh? VIVA Carlton.

yeah, please stick to one account Frank, it avoids confusion. Pleased you’re back though.

Chalky - Good luck. Still happy to say hello if you’re anywhere near.

This will be my lucky year for seeing a red squirrel Frank,it's ridiculous how long I've been looking for one,literally traveled hundreds if not low thousand of miles trying to see one properly,I visit the arboritum very couple of weeks and grey squirrels just come running up to you,you don't even have to look for them,just sit on a bench with a sandwich and they come to you but bloody Fed ones..

Talking of nature I've got a woodpigeon nesting in a big bush that's just outside my front door,I've no idea why it's decided to nest so close but I'm loving it,the next is head high and when I go out its about two feet away but the woodpigeon doesn't bat an eyelid and just watches me pass,I saw her fly off the other day so I had a look in the next and there's two big eggs in there,can't wait for the chicks to hatch

I can't be bothered about holidaying abroad now,it seems to be so much trouble just to even get out of the airport nowadays and there's so much to see here in the uk,Cumbria can be different to Cornwall as California is to Chicago,th Scilly Isles is on my to do list this year,I've been saying it for ages by I'm definitely making the effort this year,at you going away Frank?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post

Chalky - Good luck. Still happy to say hello if you’re anywhere near.
    Thanks for the offer griff,it's very kind of you and appreciated but it's very rare that I meet up with people,I will only get tongue tied and end up looking like an idiot,it's just nervousness but it's something that I suffer from

No, the airports have put me off. Madam goes to see her daughter in Tenerife. It means getting someone to look after the Pig and Molly. The weather here is ok, im tanned. Maybe next year, its a big logistical problem though.

You should go and see Griff. The dynamics of social anxiety are that it comes, and then slides away, and you will relax. We all get it. There comes a point when you look forward to such things though. Jusdt get over the hump.

The pig Frank?

I've never been good with people and if I agreed to meet griff on Friday or whatever then by Thursday the nerves would have set in and I wouldn't show up,I like griff so it's not about personalities not getting on or anything,there's loads of people who I would have liked to meet up over the years,griffy,kel,BDB and even you Frank,I think that you are a different person away from the forum but the worst case scenario would be that I left the meet up and people what a total to.sser he turned out to be,I've been said that im introvert but it's probably worst than that,if it's taken me 60 years to get this far then I ain't gonna find a miracle cure anytime soon,my niece has sent me a wedding invitation but I've had to tell her that I won't be there as it's a big flash do and there's going to be around 100 people attending,that's a nightmare in my eyes

Travel around the uk this year Frank,still lots of good weather left yet,still lots of new places to visit,there's some wonderful places in the Fens to discover,you could be there and back in a day,you will surprised how much enjoyment is on your doorstep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)