+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpie Taproom - Weekends & Match Days!

Magpie Taproom - Weekends & Match Days!

Evening all

Football is back, thus life makes sense again

As new owners of Magpie Brewery we couldn’t resist a – slightly – shameful plug. Our taproom is now open on both weekends and matchdays to all colours, including tomorrow's friendly

If not aware, we have a bar with plenty of indoor seating (outdoor being looked at) right inside the brewery, next-door to Meadow Lane so it literally couldn't be closer.

Fresh Cask & Keg
    Craft & Traditional
    Rotating Guest Beers
    Bottles
    Ciders
    Can Fridge
    Gin
    Snacks
    Soft Drinks
    Children Friendly
    Parking for First Arrivals

We open at 4pm for evening affairs, and 12 noon on Saturdays so we'd love some support! Most welcome to bring some snap, or get takeaways delivered and we're open late so plenty of time to sneak in another whilst traffic calms down.

Come and see what you think. Thanks

Lovely brewery and lovely beer. Definitely beats the muck they serve in the ground.

I’ll see you in there. Sounds right up my street.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Lovely brewery and lovely beer. Definitely beats the muck they serve in the ground.

No comment.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    I’ll see you in there. Sounds right up my street.
    Brill!

Our co-founder - still involved with the brewery - is a season ticket holder and loves seeing it full of home fans

Is it cheaper than rip off Navi

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Our core range is £3.50 a pint

Craft & Guest beers vary

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Especially after what apparently happened at the forest friendly. Apparently some Notts fans were made to feel unwelcome by the navi staff and then afterwards they back pedalled after management realised the muck up

Just checked out your website. I'll give you a try next time I'm down in Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    Just checked out your website. I'll give you a try next time I'm down in Notts.
    That would be grand. Not a local?

There's a new website under construction; we're far from proud of the current one so give us a follow on social media too (fb, insta, twitter) as it's a bit more fun and lighthearted...plenty of insight into the brewing itself and us as people, rather than just the usual flood of adverts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast