+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bielik Gone

Bielik Gone

Well temporarily at least. Gone to Birmingham for the season

Going a bit against the grain, I think he's been more of a liability than an asset to Derby, started well,but his injury left us in 'waiting for bielik to save us' mode, and then he was iffy IMO on his return, that goal apart.

will he play for us again? Who knows. At least we know where we stand for this season, and the physios and fitness coaches can relax a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Well temporarily at least. Gone to Birmingham for the season

Going a bit against the grain, I think he's been more of a liability than an asset to Derby, started well,but his injury left us in 'waiting for bielik to save us' mode, and then he was iffy IMO on his return, that goal apart.

will he play for us again? Who knows. At least we know where we stand for this season, and the physios and fitness coaches can relax a bit
    Agreed. At his best a major asset...but just 68 games in eight years tells a story.

Wont play for us again

According to the DET Bielik has dropped the fact that there is a January recall clause.... hmmmm, World Cup out of the way, but only 3 appearances so far for Brum.

Lifesaver, liability or a bit of both?

I forgot he was here!

Apparently I had seen an out of date source, he's now had 6 appearances this season. Enough for a place in Qatar?

Shame there’s not a recall clause on Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Shame there’s not a recall clause on Shinnie
    ... or that we can't get Seth fit again or GT fit.

If he can get anywhere near fit I'd have him back in January at a stroke. If he isn't fit there is quite possibly a "send him back" clause in the loan agreement at Birmingham's discretion anyway.

Just hope that he has a great world cup and doesn't get crocked again

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    If he can get anywhere near fit I'd have him back in January at a stroke. If he isn't fit there is quite possibly a "send him back" clause in the loan agreement at Birmingham's discretion anyway.

Just hope that he has a great world cup and doesn't get crocked again
    Argentina at the World Cup followed by Bolton and Cambridge over Christmas. I bet he can't wait

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)