+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: WBA53 match thread

From a neutral. Never had a problem with Blood as he says it like it is which i personally like. Blood has also been very sympathetic and supporting with my illness so thankful to him.

What started this battle off Minn after a debate either side was your harsh response:

“Still, I’m glad I gave you something to do on a Sunday, it can be a quiet day can’t it “

Many would have reacted to that! Just my thoughts!

With the greatest of respects to you Al, you aren’t neutral but for the benefit of what is a great site I drew a line under this yesterday even after today’s latest tirade.

I’m sorry that your health has suffered and hopefully you’re on the mend.

COYB.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    With the greatest of respects to you Al, you aren’t neutral but for the benefit of what is a great site I drew a line under this yesterday even after today’s latest tirade.

I’m sorry that your health has suffered and hopefully you’re on the mend.

COYB.

Good to draw a line under this regardless. On the mend but always two steps forward and one step back but positive so appreciate your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Good to draw a line under this regardless. On the mend but always two steps forward and one step back but positive so appreciate your comment.
    So what time's your flight for Taiwan to broker peace talks between the Chinese, Americans and Taiwanese?

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    So what time's your flight for Taiwan to broker peace talks between the Chinese, Americans and Taiwanese?

As Des says - dirty animals and would starve rather than eating a Chinese! Loved the Cheese Cake Factory though in the USA and some wonder why they are all porkers!

Lost the weight at Boro side stepping all the crack heads in the town centre 😭

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)