+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 22-23

I have decide to put Walsall down as a loss every week on the prediction league and have a bet on them winning the league as they always do the opposite of my prediction on here.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Well done BDB (and also Cayambe)!

BDB now also top of the correct scores league with 6, followed by Crush and Pete who are both on 5.

Must do better.

Thanks Griff.
    Cheers Howoldboy, a long way to go yet & glad someone is noting goal difference as Griff has got lazy after his gammy knee 😀

Nowt to do with me gammy knee. I’m just lazy in general.

Nice to see I'm above Griff and challenging for a top spot.

A reminder to all that it’s possible to change your entries up to kick-off time, just make it obvious or let me know. Cayambe did that this week (unintentionally?) and increased his score by one. He did the same in Blackdogblue’s competition - and lost four. Bad luck mate.

I was top-scorer with 8 this week and rise three places up the table, as did Claw. We can pat each other’s backs. Howoldboy, Nobby and Crusha only got 2s, but at least they put entries in, something that Chalky and Alf failed to do. Blackdogblue’s still in the lead, more than can be said for his team. We’re playing Hartlepool next week so maybe we can do him a favour.

All to play for!

1 Blackdogblue…..(6) 48
    2 Howoldboy….……(2) 43
    3 Pete…………….……(4) 42
    4 Griff………………….(8) 40
    5 Nobby………………(2) 39
    6 Frank……………….(5) 38
    7= NZBlue….………(5) 37
    7= Claw……..……….(6) 37
    9 Mullen…….………..(3) 35
    10 Alf……………….(dne) 34
    11 Crusha…………….(2) 33
    12 Cayambe………..(4) 32
    13= Chalky...……(Dne) 30
    13= Davee....….……(5) 30
    15 Southblue…..…..(3) 27

Thanks Griff, another correct score helped..

As for Rochdale I fear we are this years Scunny & a lost cause

Well done Griff.

Top score and all scoring correct.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    A reminder to all that it’s possible to change your entries up to kick-off time, just make it obvious or let me know. Cayambe did that this week (unintentionally?) and increased his score by one. He did the same in Blackdogblue’s competition - and lost four. Bad luck mate.

I was top-scorer with 8 this week and rise three places up the table, as did Claw. We can pat each other’s backs. Howoldboy, Nobby and Crusha only got 2s, but at least they put entries in, something that Chalky and Alf failed to do. Blackdogblue’s still in the lead, more than can be said for his team. We’re playing Hartlepool next week so maybe we can do him a favour.

All to play for!

1 Blackdogblue…..(6) 48
    2 Howoldboy….……(2) 43
    3 Pete…………….……(4) 42
    4 Griff………………….(8) 40
    5 Nobby………………(2) 39
    6 Frank……………….(5) 38
    7= NZBlue….………(5) 37
    7= Claw……..……….(6) 37
    9 Mullen…….………..(3) 35
    10 Alf……………….(dne) 34
    11 Crusha…………….(2) 33
    12 Cayambe………..(4) 32
    13= Chalky...……(Dne) 30
    13= Davee....….……(5) 30
    15 Southblue…..…..(3) 27
    Nice one Griff, 8 is a hard one to reach, consider back is slapped.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Well done Griff.

Top score and all scoring correct.
    Ta, and many thanks for checking these.

A bit of a poor scoring week with a top score of 6 (well done to me and Claw) and a low of only 2 (Crusha and Mullen). Between us we only got three correct scores this week, and none of them were at Hartlepool.

As a result few folk moved more than a position up or down the table; the exceptions were Chalky (down 2) and Claw (up 2). Incidentally, keep an eye on Claw he’s on a bit of a charge.

Chalky didn’t show again. If he’s not in next week I’ll take him off the table until he comes back.

1 Blackdogblue.…(4) 52
    2 Howoldboy…..…(5) 48
    3 Griff…………….….(6) 46
    4 Pete…………………(3) 45
    5= Nobby……………(4) 43
    5= Claw………………(6) 43
    7 Frank……………….(4) 42
    8 NZBlue….…………(3) 40
    9 Alf…………………….(5) 39
    10 Mullen…….……..(2) 37
    11 Cayambe..………(4) 36
    12= Crusha..……….(2) 35
    12= Davee...….……(5) 35
    14 Southblue….…..(5) 32
    15 Chalky…………(dne) 30

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)