+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just another day..........

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Sinky, the question is ----Will it stop you?
    I have varifocals Sub, I can look down whilst appearing to be looking straight ahead. Does that answer your question ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I have varifocals Sub, I can look down whilst appearing to be looking straight ahead. Does that answer your question ?
    Obviously a student of Baldrick with that cunning plan!

The racing is piss poor today, and not much better tomorrow, So I decided to have a peep at the Grauniad website to see if they could provide some entertainment. They never let you down, I didn't actually read any of the articles, the headlines were enough,

"Revealed: how climate breakdown is supercharging toll of extreme weather"

"Teachers in England ‘fear they are missing signs of far-right radicalisation’"

"Signs of hate: Parental guide to far-right codes, symbols and acronyms"

"‘No safety net’: People struggle to put food on table in Rishi Sunak’s constituency"

"Dining across the divide: ‘I was bewildered when she said Donald Trump was intelligent’"

"Global heating means almost every sea turtle in Florida now born female"

"Scorched Britain: the July heatwave in picture"

"The Tories are swerving wildly to the right as Truss and Sunak promise the impossible"

"Energy companies are bleeding British families dry. Here’s how to fix it"

"Adama Traoré: ‘The first time you hear racist abuse, you can’t believe it’"

"Rare coloured sea slug spotted in British waters for first time"

"Commonwealth Games must do more for LGBT rights, says former swimmer"

"How to make caponata – recipe"

"World Triathlon allow transgender women to keep competing in female category"

"Cricket must rethink sponsorship deals amid ongoing climate crisis"

"Marion Rousse hails success of ‘proper women’s Tour de France’"

"Qasim Sheikh on Scotland’s cricket racism scandal: ‘To know others won’t go through this is everything’"

And this is the paper of choice for all Lefties and BBC employees. This is what occupies that grey sludge between their ears, an incessant onslaught of Lefty drivel. Why any normal person would bother with it I've no idea, I suspect they don't.

Pass the fecking Beano.
    Last edited by sinkov; 04-08-2022 at 04:44 PM.

"‘No safety net’: People struggle to put food on table in Rishi Sunak’s constituency"

My heart bleeds, however, I have a solution for these poor people. Average house prices in Richmondshire are almost £250000. They should sell up and move to Ashington, Northumberland where the average price is £119000. By doing this they will have a huge surplus and will be able to feed their families, buy them all sorts of needless goodies, holiday to their heart's content etc., etc.
    There are other areas of the north east which are even cheaper, all they have to do is decide to move because those that are working are usually working from home these days.
    Having looked at those figures just imagine what affluent southerners could buy.
    Mind you, I'd rather thet didn't buy more properties up here because they have t he monopoly on holiday homes anyway.

sinkov, after you with the Beano!

Can you put caponata with a plate of chips sinkov?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Can you put caponata with a plate of chips sinkov?
    Foreign muck, us Brexiteers wouldn't bother with it, chips or not.

Having said that BT, just been to the Locanda at Gisburn tonight, if you like Italian food it's hard to beat, the real deal, not a pizza in sight. Highly recommended.

Foreign muck, us Brexiteers wouldn't bother with it, chips or not.

Having said that BT, just been to the Locanda at Gisburn tonight, if you like Italian food it's hard to beat, the real deal, not a pizza in sight. Highly recommended.
    One thing we are short of over here in Bolton is a really good Italian. I'm sure there must be one somewhere but I'm damned if I can find it.

We are off to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary in September to London and I've already booked three!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    One thing we are short of over here in Bolton is a really good Italian. I'm sure there must be one somewhere but I'm damned if I can find it.

We are off to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary in September to London and I've already booked three!
    Three anniversaries, or three meals ?

Three anniversaries, or three meals ?
    Three meals - cheeky sod! This is my record mon ami - TEN years and still going strong.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)