+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Just another day..........

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We stay in the Premier Inn at Boston for a night on our Norfolk trips, avoiding the A17 on the way down, and getting it out of the way before it gets too busy in the morning. There's a nice little Italian restaurant in Boston as well, much better than the rubbish you get in those crappy little restaurants they attach to the Premier Inns.
    I knew that you would have some cunning plan to master the A17 and the Italian job sounds ideal!

Bugger, I knew you'd spot it. Still love it up there, but we've been so often in the last few years, the last time we were wondering where to go and what to see that was new during our last couple of days, and you can only spend so long in Border Books before you get fed up with that as well. We'll be back though, before too long.

We stay in the Premier Inn at Boston for a night on our Norfolk trips, avoiding the A17 on the way down, and getting it out of the way before it gets too busy in the morning. There's a nice little Italian restaurant in Boston as well, much better than the rubbish you get in those crappy little restaurants they attach to the Premier Inns.
    Try North Berwick Sinkov been golfing this year similar to Bamburgh , but bigger but more going on

Where you off to mon ami, I've played Northumberland out over the last few years, don't tell Sub, and the North Norfolk coast is now my destination of choice.
    Another option which some of you may enjoy,

Mid Wales inc Hay-on-Wye (Book Festival brilliant).Royal Welsh show at Builth Wells is a great day out,Elan Valley & the kites before a journey
    to Aberystwyth.

I often get the kites before a journey to Aberystwyth.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Try North Berwick Sinkov been golfing this year similar to Bamburgh , but bigger but more going on
    Come on army, that's in Scotland! sinkov does enjoy Northumberland but trying to entice him to go to Scotland is another thing ----he loves Jimmy Krankie!

Are the Scots suffering from too much sun..?

Newest legislation... "Period Products Act".

I assume he gets paid monthly.

"Virgin Atlantic lets male pilots and crew wear skirts to 'express their true identity'
    Airline also changes ticketing to allow gender neutral markers, such as the title ‘Mx’"

On it goes, I suppose I could mention the dancing dwarf on Strictly as well, but it's the BBC, so par for the course.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)