+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lost for words, speechless.... Charlie Cresswell......

Lost for words, speechless.... Charlie Cresswell......

on his debut at the Den with his 2 goal contribution but he went on to say that he does thank all his family and friends for their support and the Manager here and how he is fitting in well alongside Cooper and Murry at the back. He really is one decent lad.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    on his debut at the Den with his 2 goal contribution but he went on to say that he does thank all his family and friends for their support and the Manager here and how he is fitting in well alongside Cooper and Murry at the back. He really is one decent lad.
    Pleased for him and we did try to tell you he is a diamond waiting to be polished.

Did Shackleton play and if so how did he get on?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Pleased for him and we did try to tell you he is a diamond waiting to be polished.

Did Shackleton play and if so how did he get on?
    Yes he did play for the full 90 mins and had a good game, I believe as time goes on he will get even better.

[QUOTE=hopelesslyoptimistic;40086747]Pleased for him and we did try to tell you he is a diamond waiting to be polished.

Did Shackleton play and if so how did he get on?[/Q

I think a season for Cresswell on loan to Millwall is the right thing to do. If he shines through the season we can take him back with lots of first team experience and he can challenge for a starting place.
    Similar for Shack but I think there are big hopes Charlie can do the business and step up to premier League football next season.
    Lots of us hoping they do well and Millwall will be of great interest to Leeds fans.

Told you he was a good lad claw

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Told you he was a good lad claw
    How can I argue with a Rev, am I right in that he has never scored for Leeds?

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    How can I argue with a Rev, am I right in that he has never scored for Leeds?
    He may have scored a pen in the league cup but only had one start in the prem - scored a few in the academy

Cracking lad, will get a lot of game time with you this season and come back ready for the prem next season - Shacks will be a diamond too in the Championship... and you get the option to buy him, i'll be surprised if you don't take up that option tbh

I think he'll be a fan favorite at the New Den.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)