Three new signings, frees, and a new beer pump at the Newmarket Road end, close season has been electric at the Abbey. And a 1-0 over MK. Amazing. Will it go on, hope not.

The team has togetherness and continuity, says Bonner, of course that wont be possible if you sign players using money. United have three investors, probably drowning in the green stuff, but United fans get the lame and discarded.

Yesterday i even noticed the talentless Harvey Knibbs scored, and O neill got on the pitch.

Im doing something wrong here, how can the above do such things? The energies in the Universe are wrong. Maybe if i started supporting the team rather than trying to end it, that might work. And open the gates of disaster.

But what if the Universe knows i am using tactics.? Aha, the unconscious, the Universe, the energies obey, they dont think. I think, i create. But what if things get even better?
That cant happen can it, this is a paradoxical situation. United are inadequate, but survive.

If ive lost you, dont worry, after all, youve had a state education, dumbness is guaranteed.

Anyway, here goes Cambridge Cambridge ra ra ra, We hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Liverpool too, we hate West Ham United, but Cambridge we love you......

I feel ill.

Barry out. p.s Mr Barry can i have chips a steak and kidney pie please? None of that cheap supermarket stodge.