+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Cambridge Miracle goes on.

The Cambridge Miracle goes on.

Three new signings, frees, and a new beer pump at the Newmarket Road end, close season has been electric at the Abbey. And a 1-0 over MK. Amazing. Will it go on, hope not.

The team has togetherness and continuity, says Bonner, of course that wont be possible if you sign players using money. United have three investors, probably drowning in the green stuff, but United fans get the lame and discarded.

Yesterday i even noticed the talentless Harvey Knibbs scored, and O neill got on the pitch.

Im doing something wrong here, how can the above do such things? The energies in the Universe are wrong. Maybe if i started supporting the team rather than trying to end it, that might work. And open the gates of disaster.

But what if the Universe knows i am using tactics.? Aha, the unconscious, the Universe, the energies obey, they dont think. I think, i create. But what if things get even better?
    That cant happen can it, this is a paradoxical situation. United are inadequate, but survive.

If ive lost you, dont worry, after all, youve had a state education, dumbness is guaranteed.

Anyway, here goes Cambridge Cambridge ra ra ra, We hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Liverpool too, we hate West Ham United, but Cambridge we love you......

I feel ill.

Barry out. p.s Mr Barry can i have chips a steak and kidney pie please? None of that cheap supermarket stodge.

Hey Psaw, we don't want you feeling ill because we (the Lions) are coming up to your Gaff tuesday night to partake in the Cowboy Cup, And the Gaffer reckons he will put out a second string so good chance you could put one over us, I see you are still the mainstay of the Black n Ambers.

Yup, hoping for a lions win. I am not a fan, im an ex fan gone bad. Who wouldnt supporting this pimple of a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Yup, hoping for a lions win. I am not a fan, im an ex fan gone bad. Who wouldnt supporting this pimple of a club.
    Wow !!! an ex fan and yet your posts are very funny and you are keeping their site going, more power to your elbow or should I say your fingers.

You should say his d­ick.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)