+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Prediction League 2022/23

Well done Brin...............

Thanks for your efforts in running it.
    Looking forward to next seasons

Well done HK Miller on your title win, and thanks to Brin for running the Prediction league for us all.

I look forward to the next P.L. next season, and to make it even better, we'll be in the Championship (AGAIN) Yippee !!!!

Enjoy your Summer everyone, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Brin for all your hard work throughout the season! Congratulations to HKMiller on your win and also well done to CTMiller for grabbing 2nd place well played.

See you all next season and have a fantastic summer,

Up The Millers!

Thanks for running the competition Brin.

As luck would have it, I will be up in Rotherham next week. ( I now live in Kent, not Hong Kong ). Look out for the open top bus parading the streets of Rotherham as I proudly wear my crown and show the trophy to the adoring crowds thronging the streets. If wet, I'll be in Meadowhall shopping with the wife.

A really well run competition this season, Brin, thank you. I thought the new rules and points allocations worked well.

Congratulations, HK Miller. A very clear winner and very well played.

Apologies for pipping you at the post for runner up, Adventus. After spending many weeks in the bottom half of the table I had a lucky run of good results in the back end of the season.

Looking forward to another good contest in 23/4.
    Last edited by CTMilller; 29-05-2023 at 02:29 PM.

Congrats to hk Miller and thanks to brin for his efforts.

Well done HK. Won at a canter just like Man City, hope your finances are in better order but probably not after a visit to Meadowhall I'm left feeling like Spurs and Brentford after just missing out on a European spot.

Great job again Brin, especially with only an abacus and trusty pencil and paper to help you out. Looking forward to next season as we must be approaching almost 20 years of MM PLs.

Phew. Well seeing it’s a Championship forum that means three relegated and yipee - I’ve avoided the bottom 3.

Got to press on next season and challenge for some silverware.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to run this Brin. It’s been good fun. Have a great summer.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728