+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction League 2022/23

Thanks CAM.

I must have missed the reminder. At least I can relax in the knowledge that I'll be still in last place after it 😃

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Thanks CAM.

I must have missed the reminder. At least I can relax in the knowledge that I'll be still in last place after it ��
    Blame Brin for the confusion Maybe in future we should lock the 2nd week's fixture post until the 1st week is completed?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Blame Brin for the confusion Maybe in future we should lock the 2nd week's fixture post until the 1st week is completed?
    Amazingly others have followed it quite easily so no need to block anything

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Amazingly others have followed it quite easily so no need to block anything
    Actually Brin there were a couple who posted on the 2nd set but not the first and I caught it and reminded them. Unfortunately I missed Frog.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    Wheres my score ? i'm no longer on the table! my predictions were on post #15
    Apologies my friend and the table is now updated showing you are no longer bottom 😀

Actually Brin there were a couple who posted on the 2nd set but not the first and I caught it and reminded them. Unfortunately I missed Frog.
    What can I say ….. others do others don’t

The first set was clearly marked and dated, what else can I do when others clearly see them and follow them?

The dates give it away 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Apologies my friend and the table is now updated showing you are no longer bottom 😀
    Thanks Brin

Victimisation of the frog!

Brin I thought I got 5 this week not 7 however the total is right. I knew it was turn to copy ELK as he scored more than me this week

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Brin I thought I got 5 this week not 7 however the total is right. I knew it was turn to copy ELK as he scored more than me this week
    I've been renamed in the league table Pip, Brin's calling me EKK [Must think EKK he's back]

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast