+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Alkmaar (h)

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I can confirm the Boat was compus mentos. ��
    Can you supply medical evidence to back this statement up?

Netherlands update troops something up on social media tonight that a meeting has been arranged for the Arabs going over in an Alkmaar square at 1PM on the day of the game.It is mandatory for all sections from 1 to 17 to attend however Section 18 have been excused duties and will be at hame in their beds.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 06-08-2022 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Netherlands update troops something up on social media tonight that a meeting has been arranged for the Arabs going over in an Alkmaar square at 1PM on the day of the game.It is mandatory for all sections from 1 to 17 to attend however Section 18 have been excused duties and will be at hame in their beds.
    For anyone unaware of who the section 18 are they sit in the Dairy and had a drum that got stolen fae the Paisley Ultras,below is a link to said drum which is now up for sale.

https://www.alexautographs.com/aucti...rum_D534485985

Reading some of the posts in this thread I cannot for the life of me figure out just how badly wrong things have gone since. I felt, like most of the contributors, that things were on the up consolodating on last seasons successes by upgrading the manager, improving the squad with quality additions and good things happening behind the scenes. How horribly wrong I was/we were. Things can only get better, can they.................?

Interesting article on the BBC about AZ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65549007

Robbie Savage 🖐🖐🖐 giruy

Half way through the first half and Alkmaar dominating possession, commentator makes out that's West Hams plan. Usual arrogance.

Alkmaar lead, puts our loss into serious perspective, they're a quality unit.

It also puts our win against them into perspective. That was an incredible performance and result to be honest.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 11-05-2023 at 08:05 PM.

Indeed it does, what an evening that was. Feels such a long time ago now.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)