+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket collection

Ticket collection

Just a heads up to anyone heading to shop for tickets. System has crashed & woman who served me said they couldnt print tickets. I was away to leave when a different woman asked when I had ordered & when I said Saturday she looked on screen & handed me my ticket. So not all that are serving at counter are asking. Might save a double journey if you tell them when you ordered

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    Just a heads up to anyone heading to shop for tickets. System has crashed & woman who served me said they couldnt print tickets. I was away to leave when a different woman asked when I had ordered & when I said Saturday she looked on screen & handed me my ticket. So not all that are serving at counter are asking. Might save a double journey if you tell them when you ordered
    They ended up taking names and addresses of everyone in the queue and were sorting everyone out that way until the system was back up. Would seem it's been a complete and utter disaster, be it online or via the shop.

One person serving behind the counter this afternoon once they suspended online ticketing when there were five staff in the shop, an utter disgrace with such a huge queue. I stood in said queue for over 90 minutes and to make matters worse they sold my season ticket seat even though I left a voice message and sent an email yesterday after the failure of their online system. Like everyone else having issues today, the only way to get your ticket is go to the shop.

Utter garbage Utd.

Never had these problems in the glory years before the internet when there was massive demand for certain games EVERY season.I can also see a scenario in the cashless Tannadice where the system goes down and all the food goes to the pigs because they were unable to sell it,mark my words.

Said it elsewhere. The whole system needs scrapped & a more professional set up installed. Shop & staff numbers no way big enough to cope with big game demand

Been trying all day.... nout.... Keep getting sent around the block. Eventually get somewhere, only to be told "no tickets available for this event" Eh, good ane............... Shambolic. If you can't get your tech working don't don't bother changing. And.... it's not just United, whether it be Gas, Electricity, Sky, Virgin,online shopping, doctor/dentist appointments, DPD, LSD........... Nothing fuc**ng works.

Unfortunately, we have a young society nowadays who think this is the norm, and don't realise that they are being given a sh*t service and just shrug and put up with it. And, if I see that buffering circle once more today I'm gonna lose the plot....

I’m not sure why there are all these problems - I’m pretty sure it’s the same third party ticket seller we’ve used previously (certainly the appearance of the splash page when selecting seats is identical to that of before) and we’ve never had these issues. And that includes for sell outs like the derbies etc which have sold out pretty quick. Not sure what’s going on all of a sudden.

I know a lot of people on here are computer literate, however I've found when nothing seems to be working, it's the fault of the squidgy organic bit, i.e. me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Been trying all day.... nout.... Keep getting sent around the block. Eventually get somewhere, only to be told "no tickets available for this event" Eh, good ane............... Shambolic. If you can't get your tech working don't don't bother changing. And.... it's not just United, whether it be Gas, Electricity, Sky, Virgin,online shopping, doctor/dentist appointments, DPD, LSD........... Nothing fuc**ng works.

Unfortunately, we have a young society nowadays who think this is the norm, and don't realise that they are being given a sh*t service and just shrug and put up with it. And, if I see that buffering circle once more today I'm gonna lose the plot....
    Is it any wonder that people of my vintage do not trust paying and booking online?.I still prefer speaking to someone on the phone rather than emailing them.

If you offered me a choice i would still rather stand in a queue than be in an online one.

What an absolute farce. The whole thing is just so amateurish. It should surely be a simple process ffs.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)