+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Magpie Circle tonight

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Agreed. Can't keep quiet any longer without saying something as he's taken over the board and deems himself on his #mission lol. The rule of the handbags thread only applies to people criticising Laddo according to him, he regularly picks people up on their comments (I think there was one from Big Bob maybe the other day who said something fair enough as was his opinion but deemed by Laddo as negative so was quoted and then Laddo put a sarcastic comment under it, that's ok though apparently) Also sick of reading on pretty much every thread 'love this type in Notts chat, blah blah blah navy pie blah blah blah #mission' like the board didn't function before his #mission lol. If it's really pleasing you how the board is now do you have to keep alluding to it for the past year all the time, why don't you just post about the topic unless it's your intention to remind everyone how you supposedly cleaned up the board (which seemed to function pretty much the same as now) #mission #lol smiley face. Reply how you want, I won't be checking this thread again but please take your head out your own arse for 5 minutes as it's nauseating to read #mission lol. Have a good day.
    TBH he doesn’t bother me, whenever I see he’s posted I just skip to the next post in the thread.

Just ignore him all of you. Either via the function available or just don’t respond to his drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Likewise with your comments aimed at me throughout this thread.

I'll take that as a no then lol.

It's ironic in a thread about Magpie Circle we descend to a level and into a category which the host once infamously described NCM and its users. That's rather disappointing but also has a little comic value. As Americanpie suggested, he's not that far off the mark#viva
    Please give it a rest laddo. You know at least as well as the rest of us that your barbs and digs are the seeds of all the comments thrown back at you on here. If you'd simply stop having a dig at anyone with a negative attitude (I know there are plenty but that is normal on any forum) then they'd stop having a pop back at you.

Please, for the sanity of all, stop judging your fellow Notts fans. If you do want to, simply do it on the handbags thread.

Ta.

#hadenoughofit #nomoreofthistripe #forthebenefitofall

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Please give it a rest laddo. You know at least as well as the rest of us that your barbs and digs are the seeds of all the comments thrown back at you on here. If you'd simply stop having a dig at anyone with a negative attitude (I know there are plenty but that is normal on any forum) then they'd stop having a pop back at you.

Please, for the sanity of all, stop judging your fellow Notts fans. If you do want to, simply do it on the handbags thread.

Ta.

#hadenoughofit #nomoreofthistripe #forthebenefitofall
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Just ignore him all of you. Either via the function available or just don’t respond to his drivel.
    Easier said than done (he admits to baiting, sarcasm etc...)
    I gave myself a self imposed ban recently, because of his snide remarks and constant critiques of peoples posts!

Don't worry Swale I am going back to "solitary" again now.

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    ...Don't worry Swale I am going back to "solitary" again now.
    Please don't! Stick around.

Watched the interview with Macauley Langstaff with Paul Mace and challenge anyone to say that it wasn't a great watch and incredibly uplifting, especially after today's news that ML will be fit for our first game. He seems a great lad, if difficult to understand at times and 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Watched the interview with Macauley Langstaff with Paul Mace and challenge anyone to say that it wasn't a great watch and incredibly uplifting, especially after today's news that ML will be fit for our first game. He seems a great lad, if difficult to understand at times and 😁
    Agree '59 , very interesting listen. Seems a top lad, very enthusiastic and a chance to be a real success.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Please don't! Stick around.
    Yes, this. Please do keep posting American.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Yes, this. Please do keep posting American.
    Let's hope he's only going to drive his Chevvy to the levee.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast