+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teams to finish below us?

Teams to finish below us?

Always hard to predict but in no particular order would say

Bournemouth (relegated)
    forest
    Leicester (seem to be losing and not replacing players)
    Wolves
    Southampton
    Everton
    Brighton (lost one and about to lose another big player for them)

That would put us in 13th which would be good progress on last year.

Will be very happy with 15th given the loss of Phillips and Raph and no striker or LB signed. I also think Forest will do well like Brentford last year and us the year before on the bounce up.

I think Bournemouth, Southhampton and Everton are the ones on the hot seat. Lampard is such a bad coach that even with the talent he has he'll get them relegated. Think Potter is too good of a coach to end up in relegation battle.

I'll start with three beneath us and anything more is a bonus, not too fussed who they are; well maybe Everton :-)

Feckin neg heads - fancy us for a top 8 finish.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Feckin neg heads - fancy us for a top 8 finish.....

Championship or the Prem?

Well I really don't know Vera.

1st game may decide our season prospects.

I don't think we will be any higher than last season new teams usually do good for the first ten rounds so hoping we pick up points early otherwise well we will see.

Bournemouth
    Fulham

Pretty sure of the above two, neither have really added anything.

Southampton- They were abysmal towards end of last year so just depends how well they start
    Notts Forest- Made some good signings, will either have a season like we did or be crap
    Everton- Lost their star man, not really made any good signings, got battered in pre-season and have Lampard as manager
    Brentford- Lost all their good start, had like 9 losses in 11 then signed Eriksen and he kept them up, won't have that luxury this time
    Brighton- Lost Bissouma and Cucurella, haven't really added anyone of note

Above group I'd say are ones we will be fighting with for that final spot

Wolves- Possible, not to be relegated but we could be above them
    Leicester- No signings, Vardy is an old man and they're letting Schmeichel leave!
    Newcastle- For all their money, signed nobody started very well under Howe but it never lasts without strengthening
    Crystal Palace- Lost Gallager but I think they've got a good squad so would be surprised

This group if we have a good season we'd be fighting for that midtable spot

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Championship or the Prem?
    Yes!

Before started i thought Fulham, Southampton and Brentford were going to be bottom 3 (not sure what order). Going to stick with this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)