Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
Probably.

pH and McCann both used ones nearest provvy, it's bound to influence tight offside calls.

Away teams used to have 5 or 6 folk having a go at the linesman when they had top dugout.

It's small things but goes back to being too nice.

Even whether people agree or not about thistle snubbing our hospitality we shud make a bit more of it.

We need to harden up as a club, a team and dare I say fan base......all stems from the top I just don't think Nelms is a football club leader.

We had a devilment about us when Peter Marr was in charge and a togetherness when Deefiant was ongoing which I believe was instilled from top down and the players bought into big time.

I just think at times it's no so much no one likes us we don't care as no one likes us ACH whas bathered.
Other clubs in the Championship voted to end the season early but there has been no moans from Gerry Britton about these clubs.
Britton should be complaining to Doncaster as the SPFL forced them to play a biscuit cup tie instead of the league game scheduled for that day.
The biscuit cup ties should have been played during the week instead of at the weekend when a league game was scheduled to be played.