+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How important

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Probably.

pH and McCann both used ones nearest provvy, it's bound to influence tight offside calls.

Away teams used to have 5 or 6 folk having a go at the linesman when they had top dugout.

It's small things but goes back to being too nice.

Even whether people agree or not about thistle snubbing our hospitality we shud make a bit more of it.

We need to harden up as a club, a team and dare I say fan base......all stems from the top I just don't think Nelms is a football club leader.

We had a devilment about us when Peter Marr was in charge and a togetherness when Deefiant was ongoing which I believe was instilled from top down and the players bought into big time.

I just think at times it's no so much no one likes us we don't care as no one likes us ACH whas bathered.
    Other clubs in the Championship voted to end the season early but there has been no moans from Gerry Britton about these clubs.
    Britton should be complaining to Doncaster as the SPFL forced them to play a biscuit cup tie instead of the league game scheduled for that day.
    The biscuit cup ties should have been played during the week instead of at the weekend when a league game was scheduled to be played.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Other clubs in the Championship voted to end the season early but there has been no moans from Gerry Britton about these clubs.
    Britton should be complaining to Doncaster as the SPFL forced them to play a biscuit cup tie instead of the league game scheduled for that day.
    The biscuit cup ties should have been played during the week instead of at the weekend when a league game was scheduled to be played.
    Yeah loads of other clubs and Doncaster just as "culpable" but the what's app group and messages and lost vote brought the spotlight on us.

I doubt anything will change these clubs minds so why not embrace the faux out rage and turn it to our advantage.

How genteel, nice and everyone's punchbag we have become is summed up by our own fans criticising our manager for having a pop at linesman and ref........I know managers can use officials for blame game but I don't think that's what GB was doing he was trying to influence decisions......all good in my book.

Probably.

pH and McCann both used ones nearest provvy, it's bound to influence tight offside calls.

Away teams used to have 5 or 6 folk having a go at the linesman when they had top dugout.

It's small things but goes back to being too nice.

Even whether people agree or not about thistle snubbing our hospitality we shud make a bit more of it.

We need to harden up as a club, a team and dare I say fan base......all stems from the top I just don't think Nelms is a football club leader.

We had a devilment about us when Peter Marr was in charge and a togetherness when Deefiant was ongoing which I believe was instilled from top down and the players bought into big time.

I just think at times it's no so much no one likes us we don't care as no one likes us ACH whas bathered.
    Good post fella.

Yeah loads of other clubs and Doncaster just as "culpable" but the what's app group and messages and lost vote brought the spotlight on us.

I doubt anything will change these clubs minds so why not embrace the faux out rage and turn it to our advantage.

How genteel, nice and everyone's punchbag we have become is summed up by our own fans criticising our manager for having a pop at linesman and ref........I know managers can use officials for blame game but I don't think that's what GB was doing he was trying to influence decisions......all good in my book.
    Our own fans have become too sanitised if they are criticising our manager for having a pop at the referee and linesman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)