+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summats not right down there, at Oakwell towers

Summats not right down there, at Oakwell towers

Latest rumour ? There's been some falling out in the Boardroom , ( don't ask me ) a split in divisions on where the club needs to improve , that's all I know for now ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Latest rumour ? There's been some falling out in the Boardroom , ( don't ask me ) a split in divisions on where the club needs to improve , that's all I know for now ,
    With so many so called interests and a few of them in different parts of the world it doesn't surprise me Roma .

It wouldn’t surprise me to hear that unrest is related to investment in players.
    Either stick or twist.

Guessing here - but after watching the last directors presentation I got the feeling that the Crynes and Neerav wanted to move the club forward at a quickish pace - which might not suit the other directors.
    And as the Quay consortium holds the balance of power - there could lie the problem.

Holiday time, even our UK based shareholders and directors could be out of the country.

Be interesting to get a photo of the so called Directors box this Saturday and see who shows up for our first game of the season.

Im not sure where you get this Nareev thing from Nudge , just now i dont trust him or anyone else on the board, its all gone quiet from them , are they hiding away or are the rumours right ? As Animal has pointed out , they are spread out far and wide , and maybe just taking a small punt on a smallish club in England with nothing to lose or even care about ,

Two many cooks spoil the broth comes to mind

Whats that phrase, too many cooks spoil the broth!.
    There are way too many people involved here pulling certain strings, and its surely going to lead to a massive conflict of interests. And then what happens ehh ?. 😕

The dark depressing grey clouds might be hovering again, and sooner than we think!.

They’re happy now. Sold enough season passes, to get through this season. They’ll be hoping one of the signings make them a mint.
    They’ve milked the loyalty vote, again. And 3.5 fell for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Im not sure where you get this Nareev thing from Nudge , just now i dont trust him or anyone else on the board, its all gone quiet from them , are they hiding away or are the rumours right ? As Animal has pointed out , they are spread out far and wide , and maybe just taking a small punt on a smallish club in England with nothing to lose or even care about ,
    I’m trying to make a calculated guess about Neerav.
    If the Crynes like him - and as far as I can judge the Cryne family are the supporters representatives on the board - then I also support him.
    I’ve a good feeling about Neerav.
    I never had that with Paul Conway - he always looked shifty.
    But obviously I might be wrong.

I don’t rate Neerav, everything he’s done so far has been crap, talks a load of rubbish and achievements are non existent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast