+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ... and Harrogate

Superstitious me. I am making the same prediction as last week and going for a 2-1 loss. Hopefully I will be wrong again. There's logic in there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Superstitious me. I am making the same prediction as last week and going for a 2-1 loss. Hopefully I will be wrong again. There's logic in there somewhere.
    Well you know what my prediction for Salford next Saturday will be.

What a thoroughly professional performance that was. I know Uwakwe got MotM, but I thought Sambou was different class. I know Harrogate aren't going to be the best team we'll face, but lots to encouraged about. COYR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armchair General View Post
    What a thoroughly professional performance that was. I know Uwakwe got MotM, but I thought Sambou was different class. I know Harrogate aren't going to be the best team we'll face, but lots to encouraged about. COYR!!!
    MoM for me was between Sambou, Thomas and the two centre halves.oh, and Ainley. So that’s most of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Armchair General View Post
    Exactly what i said - really professional, and I'd add Mellor to the MoM mix as well! Thomas having a long throw is an unexpected bonus, and even the ordinary throws seem to have been sorted!

As for the crowd, like nearly everything else, if it was announced no idea what it was. Not many from Harrogate but Gresty Road end had a good number.

For me MOTM was either Kelvin or Mcdonald. Both had immense games. Sambou not the most artistic but we all know where his heart is! Agyei, what a striker! 2 games, 2 goals, 2 headers, 2 very different goals. When Long comes back, we should be looking out for a good goals return.
    Okay, you can only play what's in front of you and Rochdale and Harrogate won't be challenging at the top but still good to see them beaten by a superior Alex.
    Good to see, also that Morris had 'assists' for the 1st two goals. One thing to be a good coach but great that he can make key strategic moves during a game.

Very good cameo from Regan Griffiths as well...encouraging for the future

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    Exactly what i said - really professional, and I'd add Mellor to the MoM mix as well! Thomas having a long throw is an unexpected bonus, and even the ordinary throws seem to have been sorted!

As for the crowd, like nearly everything else, if it was announced no idea what it was. Not many from Harrogate but Gresty Road end had a good number.
    The throw ins sorted. No way. Thomas’s throws are too floaty. And compare our ordinary throws with the opposition ordinary throws. Ours are crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post

Crowd 3,881

Not sure how many came from Harrogate. Looked well below a hundred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast