+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ... and Harrogate

... and Harrogate

First home game of the season...

Would love us to win, and I think we will just sneak it 👍

Going for a 2-1 win

Can't see us keeping a clean sheet, so will go along with your prediction, frogpole, 2-1. I'll go one further and suggest it'll be 2-0, again, at half-time.

We need to start like we did on Saturday at Rochdale and maintain that for 90 minutes not just the first half like Saturday.
    However I will say I was impressed with all our new signings really liked Rod McDonald big and strong ideal for league two, Kelvin Mellor I think he relished being back in a Crewe shirt, Conor Thomas was awesome he is the Wintle replacement without a doubt which we have missed since he left and Lachlan Brook was good nice to see a winger taking on defenders again. CBR looked good as well when he came on.
    Early days and full of promise although there will be better opposition to come. Harrogate had a good result on day one so they will be well up for it I will go for a hard fought win for the Alex.

Let's also hope we have a sizeable turnout for our 1st home game of the season.

Harrogate had a good result against a Swindon dide widely tipped to challenge at the top end of the table. They are certainly a very well drilled side that we'll have to work really hard at breaking down and they know where the goal is too. I'm obviously hoping for a home win but I feel a score draw is on the cards. 1 - 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Armchair General View Post
    Harrogate had a good result against a Swindon dide widely tipped to challenge at the top end of the table. They are certainly a very well drilled side that we'll have to work really hard at breaking down and they know where the goal is too. I'm obviously hoping for a home win but I feel a score draw is on the cards. 1 - 1.

Going to be bold if we have any aspirations of promotion this season we need to beating sides like this at home comfortably 4-0 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Let's also hope we have a sizeable turnout for our 1st home game of the season.

Holiday season might not help in us getting a sizeable crowd 4k would be good.

4k against Harrogate wouldn't be disappointing.🙂

....despite it being the first home game of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    4k against Harrogate wouldn't be disappointing.🙂
    Thought we were just predicting the score, not the size of the crowd anorl ...

Ah well, me going for 5, 001 !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast