+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max is gone...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I didn't think this would happen, I'd love to be proved wrong.
    Looking like us or the Potters Sinkov.Surely Vinnie can sway it in our favour.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Looking like us or the Potters Sinkov.Surely Vinnie can sway it in our favour.
    If Stoke promised to play him that could tip it Stoke's way, with Twine, Jay and Barnes here I don't think there'd be any guarantees from Vinni about minutes on the pitch.

Why would we want another on loan? If we go up we’d have to recruit again costing us way way more than buying a young lad and develop him. If we get an option to buy in a year then fine, but that doesn’t seem to be the case with the two we have on loan already. It’s in the championship we can get cheap talented players and give them time to develop...

Was Max a really good premiership player or was it a case of the Burnley squad made him look good? We will see if he shines at West Ham now that he is playing with 'better' players.

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    Was Max a really good premiership player or was it a case of the Burnley squad made him look good? We will see if he shines at West Ham now that he is playing with 'better' players.
    For various reasons I only saw us about fif**** times last season with about six of those games away. I loved him, his attitude was spot on and boy did he know where the net was. Wet Spam have nabbed themselves a bargain.

I think we will now see just how good he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    He is a really good Championsleague player. If he stays fit and free from injuries he'll be one of the big players in the premier league imo. But as you say "We will see"

Nice farewell message from him:-

“I don’t know where to start, I don’t know who to thank first.

"You gave me so much love, like one of yours, and you made me stronger thanks to your endless support.

"Thank you Burnley, thank you for all those crazy memories, I will remember this year my whole life.

"I’m so sad to see this club go down in Championship, but it deserves to be back in Premier League, that’s all I wish.

"Burnley is a big family who helped me to achieve one of my dreams, to play football in England.

"Thanks to you I know the English passion of football.

"To all the fans, employees, volunteers, all my teammates, staff and the whole city, @burnleyofficial forever.”

Sad but cèst la vie.Onwards and upwards with VK.

I'm not sure I like this new trend at all but I prefer it to watching players taking the knee...

Attachment 22298

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)