+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Maidenhead Utd. 06.08.22 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    For those wanting a more competitive predictions format dont forget NCFCOGs prediction League on the stats website.
    I assume thats still going ahead?

https://www.nottscountystats.com/prediction-league
    I hope so as think it's a good idea, I put mine on yesterday.

Notts 5 - 0 Maidenhead.

Langstaff gets a hat-trick and there's an optimistic vibe coursing through Meadow Lane, similar to the start of the 2009-10 season.

For those wanting a more competitive predictions format dont forget NCFCOGs prediction League on the stats website.

Thanks for that mate. Completely forgot about this site. Hopefully someone (you) pops the link on with each game 😬

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Maidenhead had a reputation for causing an upset last season, but not so much away (6 of the top 9 beat them). Probably the easiest looking fixture of the opening 8 games.

Notts 2 Maidenhead 0

Att: 6,101
    No probably about it. This on last seasons finishing places is our easiest game of the first 8. I expect that 5 of those 8 will be in the promotion hunt, whether automatic or playoffs. It’s a tough start so if we can pick up a decent number of points then we are well placed. If we don’t, it’s not the end of the world with plenty of time to recover, hopefully.

It is!

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Notts 5 - 0 Maidenhead.

Langstaff gets a hat-trick and there's an optimistic vibe coursing through Meadow Lane, similar to the start of the 2009-10 season.
    What a day that was. 5-0 with Lee Hughes kicking off his 30 goal season with a hat trick.
    A repeat performance on Saturday would be brilliant and certainly not beyond the realms of possibility. I think Langstaff could well turn into Hughesie Mark II.
    Notts and Derby promoted and Forest relegated is that too much to hope for this season?

Quote Originally Posted by IluvNotts View Post
    What a day that was. 5-0 with Lee Hughes kicking off his 30 goal season with a hat trick.
    A repeat performance on Saturday would be brilliant and certainly not beyond the realms of possibility. I think Langstaff could well turn into Hughesie Mark II.
    Notts and Derby promoted and Forest relegated is that too much to hope for this season?
    Probably so forget about Derby

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    It is!
    Does this start with tomorrow's game, or are the Alfreton points carried over?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Notts 5 - 0 Maidenhead.

My prediction was based on the same.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast