+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Natalie McGarry

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    I am generally quite a happy chappy thank you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and my opinion is you post absolute drivel and nonsense 99 per cent of the time. So i will post my criticisms here. I would suggest that you post on Pravda....oh wait you cant as you are barred, for posting nonsense and drivel and derailing threads with your aforementioned nonsense and drivel.

If you are not happy then too bad my criticisms of your posts will continue.
    What I don't understand is why Islay gets such a scathing criticism about posting absolute drivel and nonsense 99 per cent of the time. I think almost all of his posts have stuff that is interesting and informative. A lot of his references are official documents and I think it is helpful to read what they say. Often don't agree with the conclusions reached by Islay but that's the nature of a forum.
    Your criticisms are helpful in creating discussions so it seems to me the two of you are worthwhile contributors to Dundee Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    What I don't understand is why Islay gets such a scathing criticism about posting absolute drivel and nonsense 99 per cent of the time. I think almost all of his posts have stuff that is interesting and informative. A lot of his references are official documents and I think it is helpful to read what they say. Often don't agree with the conclusions reached by Islay but that's the nature of a forum.
    Your criticisms are helpful in creating discussions so it seems to me the two of you are worthwhile contributors to Dundee Mad.
    As I've said probably 100 times Islay forms a conclusion to a problem, based on his own outdated views, in his own mind then seeks to present evidence that he's correct - at least 99% of the time he isn't and his posts are drivel and nonsense.

When proper evidence is presented to him showing he's wrong he just shuts down and refuses to engage, often saying he could show a document to someone to prove he's right, but won't or the like.

I actually like Islay's posts and am happy to discuss subjects with him when he has a point, however he has very few points.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    To be fair and neutral I'll keep posting about the ****s that run Pravda as the �� loving ****s are ****s.

Hope that's civil gen ��

No worries at all mate,you can be as civil or uncivil(is that even a word? as you please, but to be honest i prefer it when you are at your sarcastic tounge in cheek best

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    No worries at all mate,you can be as civil or uncivil(is that even a word? as you please, but to be honest i prefer it when you are at your sarcastic tounge in cheek best
    Discourteous I think would be the word.....higher English B.... unbelievable.

Islay and I in a unique 3 some with cobra as the only Dee's banned from the penguin parade.

I do like when Islay is " tested " though from Grantzer, Deeranged and yourself.....it makes him what he is 😄

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)