+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽️ VM Fantasy League 2022/2023 ⚽️

🇺🇦⚽️🇺🇦⚽️ Week 26 ⚽️🇺🇦⚽️🇺🇦

I have been delaying writing the update because as we delve into the winners and losers of week 26 it becomes clear Rosie is most definitely not a happy bunny. 🐰😱😰

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Unbelievably 6 captains on view with Haarland back in favour, with 10 of our managers voting him top pick.

1. Salah 42 points - only our 2 antipodean managers Yubby💥 and Oz💥 had the foresight to give him the armband.

2. Haarland 8 points - Gavin, Iwuz, David, Nuc, Bongo, BB, Harry, Jesh, Gornal, Dazzy.

3. Saka/Martinelli/Odegaard 4 points - HJ, Sam, Rosie, Winnie, Picasso, Liam.

6. Mitrovic 2 points - TD.

MANAGERS OF THE WEEK 🏆

Yubby with Injury Prone 2nd XL and Oz with Ozstan Villa share the spoils this week with 75💥 rippa points along with a special mention for Magic Mo who scored those welcome 42 points. 👏👏👏👏👏

Runner up BB and Moseley Villans 64 points.

TOP 6💥

👉1. Aston Lilla.

👉2. Goals Aloud.

👉3. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👍4. Cubist Masterpiece.

👎5. Detectorists.

👉6. Brum Tings.

Our top 3 still grinding out the results.🤩

Definitely the Wind Beneath My Wings for Picasso as he soars up to 4th place ✈️ with a deflated Iwuz sinking to 5th.

After my crap week 💩I honestly do not know how I am still surviving in 6th place. 😰🤔

RELEGATION 😨😱

👉17. TD Lions.

👉18. Ozstan Villa.

👉19. Barmy Army.

TD and Oz are circling Liam in 16th place.

Dazzy somewhat adrift mostly due to his late start.

DRONGO 🐴💩

I thought I was in trouble when I looked at the scores Saturday. A truly horrendous Man U type performance by the Tings. So with 27 mortifying points Brum Tings and Rosie claim their first award of the season. 💩💩💩💩💩

Anyway we go again.

Gameweek 27 - Saturday 11th March - Team sheets in by 11am.

Well done Rosie It takes a Lioness to do an update after a bad week. I bet all the guys would just sulk.

Nearly as painful is having to congratulate Oz and Yubbs! Note neither of them congratulated me on my World Cup Win! I never forget! Seriously guys, awesome captain choice and well deserved award. BB continuing his run of good form too!

Looks like I'm drifting back down stream to the murky relegation waters. Not helped by Ozfan's recent good form!

Well done yubs and oz.

Unlucky Rosie and also with your cup match. The person who beat you got 33 points. I'm out too but the person who beat me got over 100 points.

Onwards and upwards eh and cheers Rosie

Thanks Rosie. Blinding report again. You’ll come roaring back this week I’m sure. I’m due a bad one.

⚽️⚽️⚽️🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 Week 27 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦⚽️⚽️⚽️

What a glorious gameweek number 27 turned out to be. 😜🤪😛😝

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Seven captains on view with Toney just pipping Mitoma and Haarland to the armband with 5 votes to their 4 votes.

1. Toney/Kane 26 points - Rosie, David, Yubby, Winnie, Oz and Iwuz.

3. Mitoma 24 points - Gavin, Sam, Picasso and Nuc.

4. Haarland 12 points - Harry, Gornal, Liam and Dazzy.

5. March 11 points - Bongo and Jesh.

6. Rashford 6 points - HJ and BB.

7. DeBruyne 2 points - TD

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

After putting last weeks dire/crap performance well and truly behind them Rosie and Brum Tings claim their 2nd award of the season with 107 magifico points.💥

Runner up Gavin and Girls Aloud with 97 points.

Well played us even if I say so myself. 🤪😜😝 👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Goals Aloud.

👎2. Aston Lilla.

👉4. Cubist Masterpiece.

👍5. Brum Tings.

👎6. Detectorists.

Has Gavin decided the time is right to push for Fantasy League glory as he ousts our long time leader HJ from top spot. 😝

HJ down to 2nd is his cunning plan to lull Gavin into a false sense of security. 🤔

Sam stuck in the bog a none mover in 3rd place.😩

Picasso joins him in said bog also a none mover in 4th place.😩

Rosie probably for one week only rises Phoenix like to 5th place booting 🥾 Iwuz downwards. 🤪

Iwuz landing with a thump in 6th place.😱

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Aston Liam.

👎18. TD Lions.

👉19. Barmy Army.

Oz has flown the coop of relegation leaving his son Liam in danger. 💩

TD seems to have gone MIA. 😨

Dazzy struggling but he has got an valid excuse.😨😜

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🐴💩

It’s Dave and his Lions again that are the recipients with 37 points.

Gameweek 28.

Friday 17th March.

Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

Well done Rosie!! Picasso was right - you certainly roared back this week! I bet you enjoyed writing this report.

Congrats also to runner up Gavin, and Ozfan on digging his way out of relegation!

Glorious indeed Rosie. Congratulations and well done. Fab report as usual.

The next two game weeks are a real conundrum and could well see some unexpected movements up and down our league.

⚽️⚽️⚽️ Week 28 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Captain watch 👁👁

Decisions, decisions 🤔 yet another difficult week giving our managers nightmares deciding who should be the recipient of the armband.

Top managers pick Kane with 7 votes.

1. Saka 36 points - Only Winnie 💥 smashed it with her outstanding tactical decision to give the armband to Saka.

2. Harvertz 16 points - Harry.

3. Kane 12 points - HJ, Sam, Rosie, Iwuz, David, Jesh and Gornal.

4. Watkins 10 points - Bongo and BB.

4 way tie for last place Toney/Odegaard/Gabriel/Pope - Gavin, Yubby, Oz, Liam, Picasso, Nuc, Pope.

Zero points for TD both his Captain and Vice Captain never made it onto the pitch. 😩

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Congratulations to Winnie 💥 and her Warrioresses who as we speak are busy dusting their trophy cabinet and making room for their second award of the season with 72💥wunderbar points.

Runner up David and McGinn and Tonic with 61 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Goals Aloud.

👉2. Aston Lilla.

👍4. Brum Tings.

👍5. Detectoristes.

👎6. Cubist Masterpiece.

Our top 3 are still bog bound and keeping their tactics and tokens hidden under their hats. 🎩🎩🎩

Rosie claws her way past Picasso up to 4th. 🙏🏼

Iwuz also claws his way past Picasso up to 5th. 🤪

Not a good week for our Artist who experiences a setback in his campaign. Nothing too serious though will soon have his team back fighting fit. 😩

RELEGATION 💩

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. TD Lions.

👉19. Barmy Army.

Treading water 💦 but it’s looking ominous for our bottom 3.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK. 😱🐴

Liam and Aston Liam collect the Drongo with 16 points.

TOKENS

FREE HIT - David

WILDCARD - Harry

Only 10 Gameweeks left to play before our Champ is crowned.

Fantasy League returns with a bumper gameweek 29 on Saturday 1st April.

April Fool Team Sheets in by 11am.

Many thanks for your kind comments. 😍🥰🤩😂

Always an extra joy to read when I've got a coveted MoW medal AND got past Yubbs! Thank you so much as always, Rosie!

Congrats to David!

As Picasso said, next game week is going to be exciting!

Sorry, a bit late with this this. Congratulations Winnie for steering a steady path through that week. Both my keepers seem to have been dropped which doesn’t bode well!

Thanks once again Rosie. Top notch as usual.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)