+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽️ VM Fantasy League 2022/2023 ⚽️

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I would be the current champion if i had captained kane against Villa.
    I would be world number one if I'd have done what the world number one did last season.

I think I’ll be avoiding Dad this week, his smugness will be unbearable 😂

Ha ha Jesh!

I can imagine it gets very competitive at BB Towers. I hope it wasn't too difficult a week for you!

Week 2 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Only 5 managers considered for the armband this week.

Our managers top pick the Nordic Viking Haarland with 11 votes most wisely giving trusty Mo the elbow. 😛

1. DeBruyne 28 points - Yubby 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Cancelo 22 points - Oz 👏👏👏

3. Haarland 10 points - Gavin, Iwuz, Winnie, HJ, Liam, Gornal, Sam, Bongo, David, Jesh and 15 points for TD who fearlessly played his Triple Captain token.

4. Salah 4 points - Harry, Nuc, Rosie and Picasso.

5. Darwin I -4 points - BB 😱😱😱😱😱

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

What change in fortune for Oz 💥 and Ozstan Villa as they mount the podium in gold medal position with a glorious 81💥 points showing last weeks disaster was a on off blip.👏👏👏👏👏

Runner up Yubby and Injury Prone 2nd Xl with 77 points. 👏👏👏

TOP 6💥

👍1. Harribos Fangtastics.

👉2. Goals Aloud.

👍3. Aston Lilla.

👍4. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👎5. Moseley Villans.

👎6. Detectorists.

The Hubball boys are back. 😝

Harry flies into top spot booting 🥾 our legend BB unceremoniously down to 5th.😝

Gavin holding firm in 2nd after looking favourite to take over at the top.🤪

HJ has the Lilla in peak condition as they climb to 3rd.😛

Sam is back and up to 4th.😝

A disconsolate and irritated BB consoling himself with sticking pins in a Darwin effigy.😩

Iwuz on the slide but manages to hang on to his top 6 status.😛

I had mislaid Winnie but found her sharing 10th place with Bongo and Oz. 🤪😜😛😝😩

What you doing down there Winnie? Your a couple of places below me I can’t remember when that last happened.
    Sure its just a blip.

RELEGATION 💩

👍16. Kirkley Krusaders.

👎17. TD Lions.

👎18. Cubist Masterpiece.

Jesh rallying his Krusaders to escape the bottom 3.

TD’s Lions appear toothless and require more red meat. 🥩

Picasso having an Man United start to the season.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 💩

Indeed a change of fortune after last weeks Manager of the Week award this week with just 33 points BB and the Moseley Villans add the Drongo to their collection.

I am sure Jess is showing his Dad great empathy. 😜😛😝🤪

TOKENS

WILDCARD - Bongo

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - TD

Gameweek 3

Saturday 20th August

Team Sheets in by 11am.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 16-08-2022 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks for another fab report, Rosie, even if it a bit painful to read this week!

Well, no Bongo style excuses. I messed up good and proper, with Karma helping me with each and every rotten decision after I giggled at Oz's Drongo award last week! Serves me right. I usually have one week every season where I well and truly lose the plot, so, I'm getting it out of the way early this season! I decided I couldn't brave out no Haaland every week and needed some surgery to get to him, so used my wild card despite being really happy with everyone's performance and my score last week. Then I thought I'd do some Bongo style tinkering too. Now I've got lots more surgery to do after Darwin was red carded! I really deserve a double Drongo. BB was being a gentleman taking the award for me.

Well done Ozfan! Oh and Yubby So glad I am on the other side of the world to both of them this week! Giggles.

Thanks for the write up Rosie. The only way is up!

Well done Oz. Credit where its due 🙌 👏

Very boring and mediocre start for me. However this is a marathon not a sprint.

Dont worry Winnie. Like Donald Trump says the best is yet to come.

Unlucky BB and thankyou Rosie for another top report.

Early days, there's not much in it at this stage, despite the position, I'm still confident.

He who larfs loudest is worth two in the bush wishing upon a star. As incomprehensible as this is, it’s still nothing compared to Winnie’s decision to destroy a well balanced side with a wild card. Well done Winnie poo!

Great report as always Rosie ❤️👌

I've played my wildcard now and can confirm I am Salah-less and have got rid of the liVARpool double defence too. Despite the fact they are playing the worst man united team I can remember - just have no confidence in those 3 as hugely expensive players.

This is where the season begins!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)