+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽️ VM Fantasy League 2022/2023 ⚽️

Great report again Rosie. Many thanks.

Going forward, do you think we might extra points for a Dougie corner goal?

What a crazy start to the season from oz. Ive yet to have a good week and stuck in 3rd gear.

Well done Nuclear 👏

Thankyou Rosie another top report 👍

Another fun read, Rosie. Thank you so much!

Dropped like a stone after my Bongoesque 16 point hit!

I read the news of Ozfan's 2nd Drongo award so very early on in the season with compassion and empathy. Not even the tinsiest of smirks emerged from my lips, in the hope that karma duly rewards me for my goodness. . If not, it's back to giggling at his humiliation.

Congrats Nuc and Liam!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 26-08-2022 at 06:51 PM.

Ive just done a 16 point hit Winnie ☹🤒🤯🙄

2 Drongos in one season is unprecedented and a sad reminder of how this once champion side has slipped between pages of mediocre writing.

Alas Winnie’s slaps of mirth while I lay face down in a muddy puddle blowing sad bubbles through my nose are richly deserved.

Week 4 🇺🇦🇺🇦⚽️⚽️🇺🇦🇺🇦

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    2 Drongos in one season is unprecedented and a sad reminder of how this once champion side has slipped between pages of mediocre writing.

Alas Winnie’s slaps of mirth while I lay face down in a muddy puddle blowing sad bubbles through my nose are richly deserved.

You made me laugh Oz 😝🤪😛😜 so unlike you to feel melancholy and wallowing in self pity. 🎻🎻🎻

Oz if you can just manage to lift your head out of your muddy puddle …….Ozstan Villa have ascended to 15th. 😎

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Seven captains on view with Salah top managers pick with 7 votes.

1. Haarland 34 points - Only Iwuz💥 and TD💥 had the sense to give him the armband.

2. Mitrovic 14 points - BB.

3. Salah/Son 6 points - Nuc, HJ, Rosie, Bongo, David, Winnie, Picasso and Jesh.

5. DeBruyne and Rodrigo 4 points - Harry and Yubby.

7. Jesus 2 points - Gavin, Sam, Gornal, Oz and Dazzy a hugely disappointing 3 points playing his TC Token

Is it still considered treachery for managers to choose Arsenal and Man City captains in the up coming games against Villa?

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Jesh💥and Kirkley Krusaders 💥claim their first award of season with 83💥 glorious points. 👏👏👏👏👏

Runner Up HJ and Aston Lilla with 80 points. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

👍1. Aston Lilla.

👍2. Brum Tings.

👍3. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👎4. McGinn Fizz.

Joint 5th. 👍 Kirkley Krusaders and 👎 Goals Allowed

HJ’s turn at the helm. I don’t think anybody has managed 2 weeks in top spot.

Rosie having her 15 minutes of fame up to 2nd place after managing to release Gavin’s vice like grip on it. 🤪

A menacing Sam up to 3rd. 😎

Flat week for Nuc’s Fizz down to 4th. 😩

Good News for Jesh up to 5th. 🤪

Bad News Gavin down to 5th. 😱

RELEGATION 💩

👎17. Umbongo. 😩

👎18. Warrioresses Win 😩

👉19. Barmy Army. 😩

Picasso escapes the clutches of relegation by virtue of transfers made. 😛😜🤪

Bongo and Winnie had a transfer frenzy so will be interesting what our dynamic duo’s tactics will be for week 4. 😜

Dazzy beginning the big fight back after missing 2 Gameweeks. 👏

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 😱

It’s Yubby and Injury Prone 2nd Xl who take the award this week with 41 points.

TOKENS

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Dazzy

WILDCARD - Harry and Oz.

GAMEWEEK 5

Tuesday 30th August

Team Sheets in by 6pm.

GAMEWEEK 6

Saturday 3rd September

Team Sheets in by 11am.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post

Top report, Rosie! It made me laugh - thank you!

Well done Jesh and Honest John! Jesh, your turn to gloat this time! And it's nice to see our former double champ back at the top! Good to see Rosie socking it to the boys at the top too! Go Rosie!

Gosh, who'd have thought that in a 9 goal Liverpool fest, Salah wouldn't have returned anything!

I appear to have been suffering from a bad bout of Bongo variant transferitis. Wondering if there's a jab? Anyway, I seem to be over it now, so back to trying to climb the ladder. Thank you to Dazzy for joining late and saving me from total humiliation this week. He's doing well though, so won't be able to rely on him for long!

Yes, Rosie, captaining v Arsenal and Man City is still considered treachery! In fact, this season, in a total abuse of administrator power, I'm considering issuing red cards and a short stretch in the Tower of VM for any Villa fan (and Gavin) found guilty in the court of Winnie, of handing the arm band to team members playing v Villa.

Good luck next week everyone! xx

Feeling a lot more at ease with the league this season if, you don't mind me saying, my Capt did me proud and cannot believe Salah came out sucking his thumb in his teams 9 goal demolishing of Bournemouth! Enjoying the report Rosie. What's up with umbongo, think he has a touch of the Gerrards!

Thanks Rosie and great report as usual.. oh why didn’t I make Haaland my triple captain 🤷*♂️

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)