+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽️ VM Fantasy League 2022/2023 ⚽️

Well done Winnie. 👏 I thought i had won!
    Oh well atleast ive clawed a few points of the leader.

Thankyou Rosie your a star 🌟 🤩

Loving it. Thanks Rosie.

My favourite update so far Rosie! Thank you so much again!

Cheers Bongo! I thought you were going to win too until I looked after the matches! I took a silly, unnecessary last minute 8 point hit and you were remarkably restrained with transfers, like Jesh, which means you got away again, and I'm still in the relegation mud despite a good week!

Good luck everyone for the last match before the World Cup - it's going to be weird not being able to play FL mid season!

I am having a seriously bad few weeks! Need to stop trying to over think it 😂

Week 16 ⚽️🇺🇦⚽️🇺🇦⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

What a captain calamity with 17 managers steadfastly refusing to consider anyone else as leader apart from Haarland. You could hear the audible groans of despair has the unthinkable happened when the ‘chosen one’ failed to deliver.

Could TD backing DeBruyne and Winnie backing Salah capitalise on this catastrophe? Short answer no both equally inept.

Quote Originally Posted by villarosie View Post
    captain watch 👁👁

what a captain calamity with 17 managers steadfastly refusing to consider anyone else as leader apart from haarland. You could hear the audible groans of despair has the unthinkable happened when the ‘chosen one’ failed to deliver.

Could td backing debruyne and winnie backing salah capitalise on this catastrophe? Short answer no both equally inept.

Disaster I keep being thrown off the thread will try again later

Trust that to happen after my incredible week!

Week 16 ⚽️🇺🇦⚽️🇺🇦⚽️🇺🇦⚽️

After relocating the iPad which was so so close to being launched through the window and a few expletives later🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I have calmed down so will try again.

May the force be with me or Bongo will think I have done this deliberately. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

What a captain calamity with 17 managers steadfastly refusing to consider anyone other than Haarland as their leader. You could hear the audible wails of despair when the unthinkable happened and the ‘chosen one’ only managed to deliver a measly 2 points. 🤬😱😩

Step up TD and Winnie backing DeBruyne and Salah respectively could they capitalise on this catastrophe? Short answer no both where equally inept with 4 points each.🤬😩😱

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

No bottling it this week for Bongo and UmBongo💥 finishing top of the podium with 65💥fantastic points.

Joint runners up with 60 points Gavin and Goals Aloud and David with McGinn & Tonic.

👏👏👏👏👏 Well played guys in what turned out to be a difficult week.

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Detectorists.

👉2. Aston Lilla.

👉3. McGinn & Tonic.

👍4. Goals Aloud.

👍5. Cubist Masterpiece.

👎6. Brum Tings.

Iwuz will be our a Christmas 🎅🏻 number 1.

HJ remaining glued in 2nd place and slowly making inroads into Iwuz’s lead.🎄

David spending Christmas 🎄 in 3rd place.

Gavin thankfully changed tune to ‘I Like It’ up to 4th. 🤪

Picasso exiting his Blue Period up to 5th. 😜

Rosie back in reverse gear again down to 6th. Honestly I have no idea how I’m still there after swapping Foden for Zaha. 😱

RELEGATION 💩🤬

👎17. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍18. Ozstan Villa.

👎19. Barmy Army.

Winnie out of the relegation zone by 1 point.

Which means Jesh replaces her in 17th place giving him more food for thought. 😩🤬

Oz and Dazzy switch places again 18th and 19th respectively.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 💩😱

Another Drongo for Dazzy and the Barmy Army after amassing 30 points.

Fantasy League returns 6 weeks from today (Monday 14th)

Gameweek 17 Boxing Day Monday 26th December - Team Sheets in by 12.30pm

All matches on Amazon Prime 😩😱🤬

Future Gameweeks

Gameweek 18 Friday 30th December.

Gameweek 19 Monday 2nd January.

Cheers Rosie and thank you everyone for your kind comments. Ive worked out to win the league i need to gain 5.4 points a week on the leader.

Cheers Rosie top report and unlucky everyone else 👏

Ha ha I don't think the VM site's ears could bear the thought of Bongo having an extended reign as Manager of the Week, and rebelled!

Thank you for persevering, Rosie - I know well that feeling of wanting to throw your computer through the window - I hate technology at times! I looked forward to, and enjoyed reading it, as always, so really appreciate the extra effort! I hope you enjoy a well deserved break with feet up and lots of mince pies

Well done Bongo and Gavin!

Thank you to Jesh for gallantly standing in the mud for me for the duration of the World Cup. I'm sure I'll be back there after Christmas!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 14-11-2022 at 08:22 PM.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)