+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Owen Dale

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonRouge View Post
    Tommy is that thick that he has landed a lucrative contract at Portsmouth a club with a good potential with gates averaging 15000 . Or at least his agent has.

Yes just seen that a minute ago so perhaps not that thick, shame he didn’t re sign for us though he would have given us a great midfield unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Sorry AG was purely talking about Owen Dale, Tom on the other hand I think is just a bit thick !!!
    So Dale's move to Pompey, mentioned in the same link about Lowery signing, is a season long loan - that really is just getting him off the books.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    So Dale's move to Pompey, mentioned in the same link about Lowery signing, is a season long loan - that really is just getting him off the books.
    Believe he hasn't signed yet, coz his missus is about to give birth.

Talk about getting your priorities wrong 😉

Not too much animosity towards TL but his agent can FO. Dale on the other hand is a git and will be lucky to warm the bench for Pompey.
    The other 'interesting' aspect of this is I believe the 2 are best mates.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Not too much animosity towards TL but his agent can FO. Dale on the other hand is a git and will be lucky to warm the bench for Pompey.
    The other 'interesting' aspect of this is I believe the 2 are best mates.
    I have absolutely no time for academy graduates that leave on a free deal when they know millions have been spent on them and I am not interested what club they sign for or anything else.

Players come and go as anyone can but its hard for such a club like ours to pay lots of money out without knowing whether there will be a return at some time. I can't see Alex Morris being that happy when they have spent so much sweat and tears on them either..But that is just an assumption and could be wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    I have absolutely no time for academy graduates that leave on a free deal when they know millions have been spent on them and I am not interested what club they sign for or anything else.

Players come and go as anyone can but its hard for such a club like ours to pay lots of money out without knowing whether there will be a return at some time. I can't see Alex Morris being that happy when they have spent so much sweat and tears on them either..But that is just an assumption and could be wrong..
    Agree Mike…cough cough!
    But, each individual graduate does not have millions spent on him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12