+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Millersmad Matchthread - The Millers v Morecambe

Millersmad Matchthread - The Millers v Morecambe

It's a game of two halves they say! 45 minutes each way, boys running around in tight shorts and baggy top eager to take them off to put down as goal posts. You've got to hand it to them! Yellow card for those topless boys!

3 nowt win tonight and great debuts for Brooksy and Eeeeavoh. Did I tell you I met him on his first day at NYS? Tall lad, sat in a corner, timid and didn't speak a word of French but could sign his own name!

Look I don't have a clue anymore! I'm too tired and haven't eaten yet.

The match is going to be more interesting than this post!

Enjoy the match girls and boys 😃

From @RUFC official Twitter feed :

TEAM v @ShrimpsOfficial | Vickers: Harding, Peltier (C), McCart: Norton-Cuffy, High, Lindsay, Rathbone, Bramall: Kelly, Eaves

SUBS | Johnasson, Bola, Humphreys, Ferguson, Odoffin, Wiles, Barlaser, Ogbene, Kayode.

Farrend The Ringer Rawson playing for them.

Evenin

Good to see Kayode back on the bench.

Pretty much a full squad now.

Cole Stockton not in Morcambe's team or on the bench, he played the second half of a game on
    Saturday, after being ill last week.
    Offers coming in for the player, the club offered him a better contract yesterday, to become the
    best paid player at the club.

I feel for Odoffin.....signed for us as a 'marquee' signing and has never had a chance.Now on the bench in an effectively 2nd string run out. I'm not blaming the club because the main reason for his lack of football is the club's success which is the most important thing. However,from a career point of view he,and his agent,will surely be pushing for a transfer,or at least a loan before the window ends.Careers can stagnate very quickly and footballers HAVE to play football.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I feel for Odoffin.....signed for us as a 'marquee' signing and has never had a chance.Now on the bench in an effectively 2nd string run out. I'm not blaming the club because the main reason for his lack of football is the club's success which is the most important thing. However,from a career point of view he,and his agent,will surely be pushing for a transfer,or at least a loan before the window ends.Careers can stagnate very quickly and footballers HAVE to play football.
    Yep, his face doesn't fit for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yep, his face doesn't fit for some reason
    Not really.

He's behind Barlaser and Lindsay for a place.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Not really.

He's behind Barlaser and Lindsay for a place.
    Maybe

But surely this is the game to start him to see if he is a better choice than Barlaser or Lindsay?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Maybe

But surely this is the game to start him to see if he is a better choice than Barlaser or Lindsay?
    I would off thought Warne knows if he is better or not than lindsay etc by now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast