+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Away to Preston

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Got to start with Chieo & keep him on he's our main outlet. Wouldn't start with Wood or Ferguson this games come too soon for them after Saturday. I'd like to.know why Vickers isn't in goal.
    Give it a rest gru FFS.

The game is on ifollow tonight but is it on the SkySports Red Button as the championship games have been in recent seasons? I can't seem to find anywhere that confirms if they're doing the same this season.

Don’t know about Sky but it seems strange allowing it to be in iFollow. Usually it’s just for overseas unless you use a VPN.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Don’t know about Sky but it seems strange allowing it to be in iFollow. Usually it’s just for overseas unless you use a VPN.
    Midweek games are always on ifollow

Give it a rest gru FFS.

Be a proper test tonight not for tired legs.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Be a proper test tonight not for tired legs.
    Unless we win and then Preston won't have turned up and you'll judge us on the next game instead?

Masborough I forgot to quote you..

Don’t quote me on this but I seem to remember reading that sky q customers will be able to view all games in midweek .and there will be bonus streams on the now tv platform…I think they are what the red button was but they don’t refer it as the red button as such anymore..

Give it a rest gru FFS.
    I would say he copies and pastes these inserts,but I don’t think he can on the Nokia 3210…

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thing is he draws so much attention it allows us more free play in support
    I get that but we need protect him, no need to look for him constantly when there’s others on pitch that are maybe not a target in certain games.
    We know or should know who the dirty teams/players are so use out brain
    If he’s out for season (some are trying ) then what?

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Masborough I forgot to quote you..

Don’t quote me on this but I seem to remember reading that sky q customers will be able to view all games in midweek .and there will be bonus streams on the now tv platform…I think they are what the red button was but they don’t refer it as the red button as such anymore..
    Thanks, I've got it on Now TV so didn't want to buy an ifollow pass if I'm already paying for it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast