+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New shirt sponsors, HEX

New shirt sponsors, HEX

El-Ahmad has linked Barnsley FC with a crypto currency bit coin "company" called HEX as sponsors

I haven't a clue what the jargon means on the Official Website announcement but initial research suggests HEX could well be a Ponzi Scheme, similar to a pyramid scheme, where existing investors are paid from funds gathered from new investors, the process continuing until new investors run out and the scheme collapses leaving only the early investors quids in from other peoples' money.
    These scams often collapse very quickly so, morals notwithstanding, it is essential that El Ahmad/ BFC is paid up front as it could be gone by mid season.
    Smacks of last minute desperation to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    El-Ahmad has linked Barnsley FC with a crypto currency bit coin "company" called HEX as sponsors

I haven't a clue what the jargon means on the Official Website announcement but initial research suggests HEX could well be a Ponzi Scheme, similar to a pyramid scheme, where existing investors are paid from funds gathered from new investors, the process continuing until new investors run out and the scheme collapses leaving only the early investors quids in from other peoples' money.
    These scams often collapse very quickly so, morals notwithstanding, it is essential that El Ahmad/ BFC is paid up front as it could be gone by mid season.
    Smacks of last minute desperation to me.
    It's not an area I think we should be pinning our name to I'll say that .

Ive no idea what Bit coin even is, and it wun't surprise me if it failed.
    Like the FPW thing, when we eventually went with ORA.

We have been playing like we have a HEX on us anyway, so we may as well show it on the shirts!

Sponsored by Crypto money… just what this club is! Plastic, pretend money. Plastic pretend owners.
    Anyone who gets this on their shirt is certifiable.
    Just how low can this club now sink.

A club despairing for a sponsor. Tragic grabbing .. and we thought Investment Rooms was Bad…

Let’s wait for Nudge and Pontus take…
    Can’t wait !

Get Lyons Cakes back!

Things are now beginning to emerge about our new sponsor.

If you have 12 minutes to spare watch the video listed below about the sponsors soon to be proudly emblazened on BFC shirts advertising their existence. It's worth sticking with it, especially the bit towards the end abart Hex's owner Richard "Heart", real name Richard Schueler, who has a history of scamming in the US.

Find it on either--

You Tube "The Biggest Crypto Scam in History--HEX.com" or--

BBS Thread on our new sponsors Post 158 or

perhaps someone on here would be kind enough to put a link on the video to watch on here. I can't do them. Thanks in advance.

I think it is clear that Khaled El Ahmad has got Barnsley, a club with a proud history and generally respected in football, involved with some very dubious characters as sponsors.

Spectemur Agendo

How low can we go on and off the field was a question I asked myself last season.

As a club are we still in descent mode?

3 points today will cheer me up.

This isn't the same video SB alluded to but it none the less paints a similar picture of Hex.com .

https://youtu.be/h6dqzGRFJfw

Whether the term " Scam " can be attributed to Hex.com is dependent on what you consider to be a scam .

I'm far from any kind of expert on these matters but I know enough that these schemes are high risk which tends to suggest there's a greater chance you can lose your money .

The more a company advertises potential big returns then it's highly likely the risk is high , basic common sense and no different to backing a horse at 100/1 this afternoon .

Hex.com is also involved in advertising in NASCAR in the US .

If this thing goes tyts up our name is all over it and what little reputation we do have left sinks even lower for a few hundred grand .

Desperate .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    This isn't the same video SB alluded to but it none the less paints a similar picture of Hex.com .

https://youtu.be/h6dqzGRFJfw

Whether the term " Scam " can be attributed to Hex.com is dependent on what you consider to be a scam .

I'm far from any kind of expert on these matters but I know enough that these schemes are high risk which tends to suggest there's a greater chance you can lose your money .

The more a company advertises potential big returns then it's highly likely the risk is high , basic common sense and no different to backing a horse at 100/1 this afternoon .

Hex.com is also involved in advertising in NASCAR in the US .

If this thing goes tyts up our name is all over it and what little reputation we do have left sinks even lower for a few hundred grand .

Desperate .
    Is that what this deal is Animal a few hundred grand ? Hecks sosage products would have paid more !! It all sounds dodgy to me TBH

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast