+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on Supporters Trust Questions and BFC Investigations re Hex.com

Update on Supporters Trust Questions and BFC Investigations re Hex.com

I must give credit to, and admiration of, the Supporters Trust in demanding answers from BFC about which parties from BFC did the Hex deal and for asking what due diligence was done into the history of Hex, even though this could well be at the cost of relationships between the Trust leaders and individuals at BFC. Credit to Loko for pushing hard on this and not letting the matter fade away.

I have created this separate thread so progress can be monitored.

As a reminder the issues are summarised on the main Hex thread in Post 129

As yet ,!8th August, ten days after the questions were submitted,there is nothing to report apart from BFC's holding comment of "Further comment will be issued in due course."

Don't let it go Loko !
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-08-2022 at 05:08 PM.

The silence is deafening and a reply back to the Supporters Trust would have taken a couple of days ...... Tops .

Spectemur Agendo

This is where the Cryne family also show their weakness as part owners and Barnsley FC Ambassadors.

21 Words would suffice.

I have every confidence in Loko getting to the bottom of this, even though the issue has gone quiet on BBS.

Keep pushing hard on this Loko. I'm surprised no response has been made from you to some BBS posters today (and recently) who would like to see the matter swept under the carpet.

Sadly my hope that the Supporters Trust would be leading a swift crusade on the incompetence over the Hex deal may be misplaced. Following further posts of the "move on"/ "it's none of our business"/ "cut them some slack" type I detect the turning of a corner by Loko. The following are recent quotes from Loko--

"Patience is always key"

"It doesn't mean questions won't and shouldn't be asked of the club the next time there is an opportunity. (Presumably a Q&A session). How we found ourselves in this position is still important, even if this ultimately ends up as being played down as a genuine and honest oversight and mistake."

"Words should be had internally and behind closed doors".

I fear discussion has been held with Loko and he will now back off. The matter will be allowed to wither on the vine with no one taking responsibility and accountability. The matter will be successfully swept under the carpet without solving any underlying issues.

My faith in the Supporters Trust has sadly been misplaced.

It would appear that a close and comfy relationship with the club is more important than representing supporters concerns which includes a minority demographic amongst the reds support probably affected most by certain comments from the Hex community .

The phrase a " Paper Tiger " seems appropriate .

A Paper Tiger would make a good logo for the Trust.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-08-2022 at 06:14 PM.

I see Hex are still being promoted on front of our match day programme and ifollow.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    I see Hex are still being promoted on front of our match day programme and ifollow.
    Honest and genuine oversight Poggy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast