+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New shirt sponsors, HEX

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I’ve not read anything at all about the HEX group and I don’t intent to.

I ain’t bothered what HEX does to generate income - as long as they are not doing anything illegal or inappropriate.
    All I want to hear is a sponsor that’s prepared to invest big style into Barnsley Football Club.
    End of.
    and why would a sponsor want to pay big style into BFC ? When our current wealthy owner's won't part with some of their own money ? Would you Nudge ?

I ain’t bothered what HEX does to generate income - as long as they are not doing anything illegal or inappropriate.
    All I want to hear is a sponsor that’s prepared to invest big style into Barnsley Football Club.
    End of.
    Perhaps you should then you can at least form a better opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle council View Post
    So long as they cough up some much needed brass I couldn’t give a sh1t what their unscrupulous business tactics are.
    There are ump**** clubs with gambling companies sponsoring them and they are imo on a par with alcohol & cigarette companies - responsible for ruining peoples lifes all in the name of profit
    Beggars can’t be choosers.
    The fact we’re 1week into the season before this has been sorted out says ‘reputable’ outfit’s haven’t exactly been braying our doors down
    Well I wouldn’t go that far - sponsors need to be ethical - but I get your point.

It seems after reading the message boards etc that this is turning into a ‘let’s kick Khaled’ event.

Its wrong to do that.
    Any major decisions such as the sponsorship etc will require boardroom approval.
    Khaled is there only to carry out the requests of the boardroom.
    He is talking to directors a few times per week - so all of this will have been discussed at length.

Have I got faith in Khaled ???
    Yes - as long as Neerav and James have.

As I understand it members of the Hex community have via Twitter attempted to entice reds supporters in to parting with money and investing in this thing , what ever it is .

One of the Hex community a certain Daniel Malpass received this message via Twitter from reds fan Matt Lowe .

" if you like Hex , fine , you use it and leave others to their own , however the views of the Hex creators and users are not consistent with a community club , your not welcome here .

Daniel Malpass replied

" Your surname is Jewish , Jewish people are the cause of all poverty .

Your opinion is disgusting .

Fcuk your welcome "

End of.
    Discuss your post bearing in mind the Twitter post outlined above in Post 34.

Just get rid, not sure if this will be clear enough to read

Name:  8EBCCCB1-0E32-4716-AC39-2D64F90AF40B.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  15.5 KB

👀👓🤔

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Discuss your post bearing in mind the Twitter post outlined above in Post 34.
    As said previously - I haven’t read anything about HEX and don’t intend to.
    I haven’t a clue what their business involves.
    Also as previously said - any sponsor should have an ethical background.
    If not - then they clearly shouldn’t be sponsors.

I trust the board of directors to appoint a decent sponsor - a company sponsorship involves large sums - so we can assume HEX have paid a hefty sum.

What I’m guessing (yes, guessing) has happened here is that a big cheque has been waved in-front of the directors and they have had a look at the company and thought that’s fine let’s get some money in.
    However, individual Barnsley supporters have dug deep (as some tend to do) and unearthed some questions that need to be answered.

The club is looking into it.
    So at this moment in time I wouldn’t want to sack the board or hang Khaled from the nearest lamppost - as some want to do.

Nudgers head firmly buried in the sand as per usual.

We need to get rid of these ASAP, or give them the option to lose the investors/directors or whoever they are that are making the racist, homophobic and transphobic comments on social media.
    Last edited by Wombwell_red; 11-08-2022 at 12:20 AM. Reason: More added

As said previously - I haven’t read anything about HEX and don’t intend to.
    I haven’t a clue what their business involves.
    Also as previously said - any sponsor should have an ethical background.
    If not - then they clearly shouldn’t be sponsors.

I trust the board of directors to appoint a decent sponsor - a company sponsorship involves large sums - so we can assume HEX have paid a hefty sum.

What I’m guessing (yes, guessing) has happened here is that a big cheque has been waved in-front of the directors and they have had a look at the company and thought that’s fine let’s get some money in.
    However, individual Barnsley supporters have dug deep (as some tend to do) and unearthed some questions that need to be answered.

The club is looking into it.
    So at this moment in time I wouldn’t want to sack the board or hang Khaled from the nearest lamppost - as some want to do.
    Why do you trust anyone at the club to do anything properly given the last 12 months ?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast