+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Barnsley v Cheltenham, match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    he made a ballax of his goal celebrations , watch out for knee damage injury this week ? Barmy this sliding on knees thing ,
    It's summat I noticed too Roma, hope no damage has been done

he made a ballax of his goal celebrations , watch out for knee damage injury this week ? Barmy this sliding on knees thing ,
    I mis-read that at first, I thought you said he injured his ballax by sliding on them.
    Hey btw Roma, how do you like my new shirt (avatar), its our Barnsley Building society home shirt and its just been cleaned lol. I keep looking for a mucky old stinky blue Italian home shirt for your avatar, but I an't found one yet.

Looks oreyt that , got to seh tho thall allus remind me onna meerkat ! Look forra AS ROMA badge fomee then "thattul doo" as we seh rarnd ere , Grazie Amico ,

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    What a win!!
    Impressive.!!!!
    Carried away….

All the woes about the owners etc, aren’t being forgotten…. Or are they?
    No they're not Jules.

But credit to the team and staff for the win and as much as I've criticised Thomas, he took the goal well and I hope he pushes on and proves me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    No they're not Jules.
    But credit to the team and staff for the win and as much as I've criticised Thomas, he took the goal well and I hope he pushes on and proves me wrong.
    Hey nice one Ethel, giving credit where its genuinely deserved.
    I know we've beaten a team who might struggle and might even be relegated this season, but lets appreciate the performance and the win/result ehh.
    Jules, this has got nothing to do with us forgetting about or even sucking up to the owners and the scum Conway etc. Its just about appreciating the win and clean sheet etc, in our first home game.

Here we go then, a win against Cheltenham in our opening day at home, it dun't get much better than that does it.
    Although I/we know that harder and better teams will come and beat us at home this season, so we've got to be prepared for that. And Id have a word with Luke for risking it with that dreadful attempt at a knee slide lol.

Last edited by Acido; 05-09-2022 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey nice one Ethel, giving credit where its genuinely deserved.
    I know we've beaten a team who might struggle and might even be relegated this season, but lets appreciate the performance and the win/result ehh.
    Jules, this has got nothing to do with us forgetting about or even sucking up to the owners and the scum Conway etc. Its just about appreciating the win and clean sheet etc, in our first home game.
    I’m truly happy that they won, seriously. I don’t want another season like last. My wish is for them to get promoted asap. I’ve said on many posts that Thomas can do a job (his stand out performance against florist away a few season back was one heck of a performance, resulting in him being dropped I think for the following game). Love to see him get a real decent run.

Name:  EE9BCF80-2608-4D0F-825E-5C05DB72455F.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  16.4 KB

Spot on Roma !

Barnsley 1-0 Cheltenham Town

Match Review - External Link

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345