+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Palace v Arsenal

Apparently there's been an issue with kit supplies this season across the board with some clubs seeing no deliveries at all and having to wear pub team strips in pre-season friendlies, I think Stockport were one of the clubs affected which would mean they are missing out big time on sales on the back of a promotion. There was a lengthy discussion about it on talksport, claiming some clubs are now not expecting any replica away strips to be available until Xmas.

Also read somewhere that EFL are changing the rules so that home teams can wear their away kit if there's a clash that is a problem for colour blind people.
    Last edited by upthemaggies; 06-08-2022 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    A lot of the time, the manufacturer picks the kits for the club. Nike basically has a couple of templates and says pick one. It's why England kits now are so boring.

At least with Notts, I am pretty sure we get a bespoke design on the home kit, which is a fairly sweet deal from Puma really. I might be mistaken but I'm sure it's not off the peg as that's why it takes until December to get more
    Nearly half of EFL and Prem Teams hadn't got the home and away kits in before the start of the season. I think we have done well.

Like the home kit, but not the colour of the away kit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12